News Stories Tagged monterey bay
With abundant wildlife, spectacular scenery, and plenty of stuff to do, a trip to the Monterey Peninsula is perfect for a weekend getaway with the kids. Your biggest challenge just might be squeezing it all into three days.
Reserve a lunch table at the aquarium's Portola Café, perched on ocean's edge. Otters and other sea creatures often frolic just outside the floor-to-ceiling windows.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Things Not to Do at Walt Disney World
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- America's Most Scenic Roads
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- San Francisco's 15 Best Views
- Long Weekend in Bar Harbor | Fodor's
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago | Fodor's
- Ultimate Guide to Vienna's Coffee Renaissance
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- $139-$149 -- Colorado 4-Star Vail Riverfront Resort, 70% OffThe Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain
- $1198* & up -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $170 & up -- Savannah 4-Diamond Forsyth Park Hotel, 45% OffMansion on Forsyth Park
- $165-$185 -- Seattle: 4-Star Downtown Hotel, Save 35%Sheraton Seattle Hotel
- $99-129 -- D.C.: Georgetown Hotel Over Holidays, Save 50%Washington Marriott Georgetown
- $99 & up -- Virginia: 4-Star Resort Deals in Fall, Save 45%Virginia Tourism