News Stories Tagged middle east
Windstar Cruises expands its fleet and develops four unique voyages in Southeast Asia and Arabia starting in 2014.
Ports in the Middle East have been gaining ground with cruise ships over the last 15 years, from Dubai and Abu Dhabi to smaller, more charming ports like the newly popular Khor Fakkan.
To the delight of homesick American travelers and expats, Sprinkles Cupcakes will soon be available in several Middle Eastern countries.
This week, two international brands joined the ranks of hotels opening in Qatar, adding to the country's incredible tourism boom. But there's more to it than just luxe hotels.
From Heathrow's less-than-secure new measures in customs to one Swiss village's genius social media campaign, here are the headlines we're reading right now.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Italy: What to Skip, and Where to Go Instead
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Ultimate Guide to Louisville's Hip Neighborhoods
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Best National Parks to Visit in 2015
- Top 10 Places to Go for Spring 2015
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 10 Best Caribbean All-Inclusive Resorts for 2015