News Stories Tagged miami
Don't scrounge for a reject card at the pharmacy or rifle through the candy section this year. Make your last-minute Mother's Day gift count with one of these six sweet deals.
To celebrate the 150th anniversary of Cinco de Mayo, Dos Equis is testing the limits of your appetite and your will with the 10-day, multi-city Feast of the Brave taco truck competition.
Kimpton's two Miami hotels are offering spring savings of up to 30 percent with a Stay More & Save More package.
Now that the economy’s showing some signs of skipping back to health, a handful of high-end hotels are proffering packages so expensive, so luxurious, they seem to chuckle and say, "What recession?" From chauffeured limos and butlers at your beck and call, to lavish dinners and diamond-studded photo shoots, they’ve got enough ooh-la-la to dazzle any member of the jet-set elite. Meanwhile, the rest of us can dream . . . right?
There are always plenty of restaurant and hotel debuts coming out of Miami, but this year's shaping up to be one of the beach city's most buzzworthy years yet. Whether your idea of the perfect Miami vacation is dining at the hottest new eatery in town or just bunking down poolside at one of its hippest new hotels, here's a rundown of Miami's most anticipated accommodation and restaurant openings.
Access to yoga while on vacation is a must for many, and while there’s no shortage of exotic spa and wellness resorts that offer expert-instructed classes on the beach or in the jungle, what happens when you want to fit in a little Zen time during a city trip? It seems many city hotels fall short in the yoga department, with oftentimes little more than a boring beginner class thrown in here and there, usually held too early in the morning for most tastes. Fear not: You can count on a good stretch and a clear mind at these yoga-conscious city hotels.
A night out at a Broadway show, opera, or concert can easily set you back a cool Benjamin (or more). While students and seniors can often catch a price break, finding discounted seats requires a bit more digging for the rest of us. Read on for some terrific tips on snagging great seats and getting cultured on the cheap.
One of South Beach’s most iconic Art Deco gems has just emerged fresh from a facelift, with a multimillion dollar revamp that included an overhaul of the Shelborne South Beach’s guestrooms, ballroom, and lobby. Dating to 1940, the hotel’s architectural heritage has been carefully preserved, while allowing for upgrades to more modern conveniences, including a brand-new infinity pool area and three new eateries.
From chic new hotels to can't-miss art events, the season's top destinations are blossoming with fresh experiences. Whether you'd like to revel in the music at Prague's spring music festival, taste wines near the vines in Paso Robles, or mingle with Tuscan locals before the summer crowds arrive, these trips are sure to brighten your season.
Family-friendly Disney Cruise Line is rolling out some expansive changes for its 2013 cruise calendar, including a return to the Mediterranean, as well as its first-ever departures out of Miami.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- New All-Inclusive Resort Azul Sensatori Jamaica Opens in Negril
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- 10 Hotels With Over-the-Top Christmas Decorations
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- $84 & up -- Weekends at D.C.-Area 4-Star Hotel incl. ParkingSheraton Tysons Hotel
- $1474 -- Greece & Turkey 12-Nt. Cruise w/All Drinks & TipsCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $129 -- 3-Night Winter Bahamas Cruise on Royal CaribbeanCruise.com
- $239 & up -- Bahamas: 4-Star All-Incl. Beach Resort w/Wi-FiBookIt.com
- $2580* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
- $195 & up -- 4-Diamond Hotel in Times Square, Save 40%Renaissance New York Times Square Hotel