News Stories Tagged miami
There's much more to a hotel than just bedrooms and lobby bars—there are unique histories and quirky facts galore. And there's plenty you probably don't know about these classic American hotels.
Not only is this writer's Mini-Me (her 11 year old daughter) a choice airport companion, she does her homework when it comes to what to see and where to eat on their frequent jaunts to Miami.
Beaches are more than just the perfect summer setting—they're also prime places for fictitious dramas to unfold. These new novels do just that on some perennial favorite beaches.
An LA mainstay, the SLS Hotel has just swung its swank doors open in South Beach. And to celebrate the grand opening, they're offering a "Start Living Sexy" deal through October.
Miami's got sultry beaches, a cool and colorful art scene, and hotels dripping in luxury down. But our favorite spots for winding down in this white hot city are these zen-like, full-service spas.
The Viceroy wants you to go big this summer. That's why they're offering packages with complimentary nights, and some choice upgrades and goodies, at 14 of their hotels around the world.
Get into the spirit with all-inclusive baseball-themed hotel offers that will get you to the park and back in style, feed you well, put celebratory drinks in your hand, and send you home with gifts.
Disassembled gun parts were found in three stuffed animals at a Rhode Island airport, orangutans are using iPads in Miami, and a Russian jet disappeared in Indonesia. Here's what we're reading now.
Don't scrounge for a reject card at the pharmacy or rifle through the candy section this year. Make your last-minute Mother's Day gift count with one of these six sweet deals.
To celebrate the 150th anniversary of Cinco de Mayo, Dos Equis is testing the limits of your appetite and your will with the 10-day, multi-city Feast of the Brave taco truck competition.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- Europe's 10 Most Epic Hiking Trails
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- 10 Places to Go This Fall
- How to Get a Seat Upgrade
- Ultimate Guide to European Rail Passes
- What's the One Thing Fodor's Editors Never Travel Without?
- Wine Lover's Guide to St. Helena
- Vote for Fodor's Travel to Go to the 2015 SXSW Festival
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1199 -- Alaska 2015 Cruises w/Balcony, All Drinks & MoreCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $138 -- Downtown Halifax Hotel w/Breakfast & Dinner, 30% OffHomewood Suites by Hilton Halifax-Downtown
- $599 & up -- 4-Star All-Incl. Punta Cana Vacation w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $1145 & up -- 6-Nt. Berlin & Prague Package w/Air & TrainEuropeanDestinations.com
- $629 & up -- Jamaica: All-Incl. Vacation w/Spa Credit & AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $1275 & up -- Rome, Florence & Venice 7 Nts. w/Air & TrainEuropeanDestinations.com