News Stories Tagged miami
With Art Basel Miami now in town, it's prime time to consider the 7 reasons why you should be taking a tropical time-out to Miami immediately.
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach vacation, with hotel specials from Del Mar, California, to the Dominican Republic, and beyond.
Florida's coasts are cluttered with massive resort-style hotels, but on your next Florida jaunt, why not opt in for a stylish, small hotel instead? Read on for reviews of five of our favorite Florida boutique hotels.
Miami's food scene is heating up with chefs from across the country and beyond setting their sights on its sexy and sun-drenched terrain. Here are the eateries on the top of our list.
Kale juice, daily workouts, and herbal purification treatments—not our typical vacation trifecta. But we sucked it up and spent a (surprisingly glorious) weekend at Canyon Ranch.
Whether you go for the sun-drenched fun or the fantastic food, Miami is calling. Book now before the humidity and summer crowds strike; don't worry, we packed your bags for you.
Whether you go for the sun-drenched beaches or the fantastic Art Deco design, you'll want to stay in South Beach for the cutting-edge food and great wines to be found all over town.
Think you've done Miami? Think again. From new and even more over-the-top hotels to mouthwatering just-opened restaurants, discover the city that loves to reinvent itself...again.
We checked in with Lee Schrager, the man behind the South Beach Wine and Food Festival in Miami Beach, to talk about the culinary star-studded event heading into its 12th year next month.
From slipping resolutions to post-holiday penny pinching, January can feel like a drag. Not here at Fodor's: we scored you an exclusive deal to skip down to South Beach for a sun-drenched pick-me-up.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 15 Festivals to Attend Before You Die
- 10 Best National Parks to Visit This Winter
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guides
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Under $100
- 10 Cheeses Worth Traveling For
- World's 10 Best Ski Towns for Foodies
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers
- Incredible Private Pools at 7 Worldwide Hotels
- Top 15 Warm-Weather Resorts for Families
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Kids
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $525 -- Luxe Rio de Janeiro Resort over New Year's EveSheraton Rio Hotel & Resort
- $699 & up -- Cancun All-Inclusive Beach Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $949 & up -- Caribbean: 7-Nt. Cruise on World's Largest ShipRoyal Caribbean
- $599 & up -- Weeklong Southern Caribbean CruiseRoyal Caribbean
- $849 & up -- Westin Maui 3-Nt. Vacation w/AirPleasant Holidays