News Stories Tagged miami
Miami's new seafood restaurants are rebooting the city's taste buds with a host of vibrant flavors.
Locally sourced food has never been more local, as chefs have begun growing their own fresh fruits and vegetables on their rooftops. Here are 10 of the best roof-to-table restaurants in the U.S.
There's a constant stream of new shops opening in Miami, ready to cater to the city's stylish locals and many sun-worshiping visitors. Here are our six picks for Miami's best new additions to the retail scene.
A getaway over Martin Luther King, Jr., weekend (January 17–20, 2014) proposes the perfect remedy for staving off winter boredom. Here are six of the holiday weekend's very best hotel deals.
Book a night at one of these stylish, independently owned boutique hotels, located near major airports, and your trip will be off to an excellent start with perks like free airport shuttles and full breakfast spreads.
With Art Basel Miami now in town, it's prime time to consider the 7 reasons why you should be taking a tropical time-out to Miami immediately.
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach vacation, with hotel specials from Del Mar, California, to the Dominican Republic, and beyond.
Florida's coasts are cluttered with massive resort-style hotels, but on your next Florida jaunt, why not opt in for a stylish, small hotel instead? Read on for reviews of five of our favorite Florida boutique hotels.
Miami's food scene is heating up with chefs from across the country and beyond setting their sights on its sexy and sun-drenched terrain. Here are the eateries on the top of our list.
Kale juice, daily workouts, and herbal purification treatments—not our typical vacation trifecta. But we sucked it up and spent a (surprisingly glorious) weekend at Canyon Ranch.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- Europe's 10 Most Epic Hiking Trails
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- 10 Places to Go This Fall
- 10 Best Casino Restaurants in the World
- How to Get a Seat Upgrade
- Ultimate Guide to European Rail Passes
- Wine Lover's Guide to St. Helena
- What's the One Thing Fodor's Editors Never Travel Without?
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $117-$133 -- All-Suite West Edmonton Hotel w/BreakfastHome2 Suites by Hilton West Edmonton
- $794 -- 7-Night Mediterranean Cruise w/$100 CreditCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $649 & up -- Los Cabos: All-Incl. Beach Getaway w/Spa CreditCheapCaribbean.com
- $559 -- Cruise Two Continents: 15 Nights plus $100 CreditCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $8.50 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com
- $1313 & up -- Bangkok & Phuket 6-Nt. Trip w/Air & HotelsTripMasters.com