News Stories Tagged miami
Heading to Art Basel Miami Beach? Here are five shows you should see outside the fair.
The professional foodie chats about must-visit restaurants in Tuscany, the best fried chicken in the world, and his favorite dining spots in Miami.
Miami's new seafood restaurants are rebooting the city's taste buds with a host of vibrant flavors.
Locally sourced food has never been more local, as chefs have begun growing their own fresh fruits and vegetables on their rooftops. Here are 10 of the best roof-to-table restaurants in the U.S.
There's a constant stream of new shops opening in Miami, ready to cater to the city's stylish locals and many sun-worshiping visitors. Here are our six picks for Miami's best new additions to the retail scene.
A getaway over Martin Luther King, Jr., weekend (January 17–20, 2014) proposes the perfect remedy for staving off winter boredom. Here are six of the holiday weekend's very best hotel deals.
Book a night at one of these stylish, independently owned boutique hotels, located near major airports, and your trip will be off to an excellent start with perks like free airport shuttles and full breakfast spreads.
With Art Basel Miami now in town, it's prime time to consider the 7 reasons why you should be taking a tropical time-out to Miami immediately.
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach vacation, with hotel specials from Del Mar, California, to the Dominican Republic, and beyond.
Florida's coasts are cluttered with massive resort-style hotels, but on your next Florida jaunt, why not opt in for a stylish, small hotel instead? Read on for reviews of five of our favorite Florida boutique hotels.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- World's Best Cruises for 2015
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- 20 US Places to See Before You Die
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $1379 -- South Ireland 6-Night Gold Package in AprilTourism Ireland
- $289 & up -- Bahamas Cruise Sale w/Choice of ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $119-$159 -- Orlando 4-Star Resort at SeaWorld, Save 45%Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld
- $239 & up -- Ends 1/31: Cruise Sale w/Up to $300 CreditNorwegian Cruise Line
- $915* & up -- Flights to 10 Cities in Africa, 30% Off (R/T)ASAP Tickets
- $20 & up -- Arizona Tour, Spa, Golf & Dining Deals, 70% OffVisit Arizona