News Stories Tagged mexico city
The largest city in North America touts a fittingly robust culinary scene. Here are five standout eateries to sample Mexico City's finest fare.
Mexico City's art scene is vibrant, solid, and ever-flourishing. Several notable museums have cropped up throughout the sprawling metropolis over the past few years—read on for five of Fodor's favorites.
Mexico City is the perfect quick city break. With great museums and galleries, buzzing restaurants, and a thriving music scene, you could easily fill a weekend with fun. Here's what to toss in your bag.
We adore Mexico City—the colors, the architecture, the food, the people. And while we'd never (ever) tire of tacos and tequila, we went in search of the city's hidden (and enormous) wine scene.
If you're looking for a reason to head south, make a point to visit these hidden (and not-so-hidden) gems in Mexico City.
Mexico City got a new hotel last week, courtesy of the luxury-minded people behind Live Aqua Cancun. The new hotel boasts 135 rooms, a modern look, and a focus on local, Mexican flavors.
Dining in Mexico City runs the gamut from the traditional (mouthwatering tacos) to the contemporary (ant larvae). These can't-miss eateries are top choices for first-timers and regulars alike.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2014: The Best Travel Deals
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 15 Under-the-Radar Vacation Destinations
- 10 Places to Go This Winter
- How to Use the Internet to Find the Best Airplane Seats
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- $98 -- Colorado: Aspen 4-Star Resort, Save 65%Westin Snowmass Resort
- $188 & up -- 4-Star Costa Rica Resort w/$60 Credit, Save 20%The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal
- $419 & up -- Pacific Coast 5-Night Cruise to VancouverNorwegian Cruise Line
- $115 -- Savannah 4-Star Resort incl. Room Upgrade, 50% OffWestin Savannah Harbor Resort & Spa
- $284-$300 -- Upscale Brazil Resort w/Drinks Using MasterCardSheraton Rio Hotel & Resort
- $299 & up -- Ends 12/2: Bahamas Cruises w/$250 CreditNorwegian Cruise Line