News Stories Tagged mexico city
The largest city in North America touts a fittingly robust culinary scene. Here are five standout eateries to sample Mexico City's finest fare.
Mexico City's art scene is vibrant, solid, and ever-flourishing. Several notable museums have cropped up throughout the sprawling metropolis over the past few years—read on for five of Fodor's favorites.
Mexico City is the perfect quick city break. With great museums and galleries, buzzing restaurants, and a thriving music scene, you could easily fill a weekend with fun. Here's what to toss in your bag.
We adore Mexico City—the colors, the architecture, the food, the people. And while we'd never (ever) tire of tacos and tequila, we went in search of the city's hidden (and enormous) wine scene.
If you're looking for a reason to head south, make a point to visit these hidden (and not-so-hidden) gems in Mexico City.
Mexico City got a new hotel last week, courtesy of the luxury-minded people behind Live Aqua Cancun. The new hotel boasts 135 rooms, a modern look, and a focus on local, Mexican flavors.
Dining in Mexico City runs the gamut from the traditional (mouthwatering tacos) to the contemporary (ant larvae). These can't-miss eateries are top choices for first-timers and regulars alike.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Top Bakeries Across the US
- World's 10 Best Trips for Wine Lovers
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 20 Gorgeous Seaside Towns in Italy
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- 7 Great Food Festivals & Street Fairs on Oahu
- Where to Drink in Chicago Now
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $2660 & up -- Greece: Escorted 4-Star Vacation w/AirGreat Value Vacations
- $856* & up -- Europe Spring Fare Sale from the U.S. (R/T)Air France
- $166 & up -- Aruba Hotels & Resorts: Save up to 50%Aruba Tourism Authority
- $129 & up -- 4- & 5-Star New York City Hotels, up to 65% Offtrivago
- $956 & up -- Aruba: 5-Nt. Vacation Packages w/AirApple Vacations
- $999 -- Ireland: 4-Night Dublin Escape in Fall w/AirAer Lingus Vacation Store