News Stories Tagged mendoza
Choosing a destination for your honeymoon can prove nearly as challenging a task as finding "the one." Read on for five fall honeymoon destinations that promise to start your happily-ever-after off right.
Wine and beer treatments might be old hat in Europe, but from Chicago to Chile, New World spas are discovering the beauty of a spirits-inspired spa day.
Mendoza's main draw is no secret. It starts with an M and ends with -albec. But there's more to this stunning Argentinian region (think hot springs, festivals, restaurants) and now's the time to go.
Winter travels usually fall under either beach or snow, but we think there could be a third category reserved for Argentina's wine country. Sip your Malbecs under the sun in style with these chic picks.
Let's play a little word association. Buenos Aires? Tango. Mendoza? Malbec. Yes, but there's even more to the long South American country of Argentina. Get the ground rules here.
As the temperatures start to drop, our minds wander to winter escapes—whether that means hitting the slopes, the sand, or the city. Here are our expert picks for where to head this winter.
More than just the source of Malbec (though that's reason enough), Mendoza is a choice destination for wine-lovers and adventurers. Here's an insider's take on what to do, where to sip, and where to stay.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Things Not to Do at Walt Disney World
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- America's Most Scenic Roads
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- San Francisco's 15 Best Views
- Long Weekend in Bar Harbor | Fodor's
- Ultimate Guide to Vienna's Coffee Renaissance
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Asheville This Fall
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $131 & up -- Alabama: 4-Star Birmingham Hotel, 30% OffThe Westin Birmingham
- $182* & up -- Coast-to-Coast Fares into 2015, One WayVirgin America
- $139-$149 -- Colorado 4-Star Vail Riverfront Resort, 70% OffThe Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain
- $699 & up -- 7-Night Mexico Cruise on Holland AmericaAmerican Express Travel
- $9.95 & up -- Rental Cars across the United StatesHotwire.com
- $3799 & up -- Australia: Ayers Rock & Sydney Escape w/AirDown Under Endeavours