News Stories Tagged mediterranean
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living. Between afternoon swims and nighttime strolls, eat like the locals. Which is to say, eat well.
The sleek, while value-oriented, Italian cruise line MSC Cruises rolled out its long-awaited MSC Divina on Saturday, with Sophia Loren and Gerard Depardieu on hand to celebrate.
If you’re looking to set out on an upper-crust cruise vacation, but don’t quite have the high society bankroll to fund it, you’re in luck. Two luxury small-ship cruise lines have recently launched promotions that reduce rates on sailings to the Caribbean, Mediterranean, China, Egypt, and beyond, by 25 to 40 percent. Just hurry—the best berths are sure to book up fast, and one of these deals expires as soon as Wednesday, February 29.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 15 Things Not to Do in Paris
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 10 Best Ramen Shops in the U.S.
- World's Craziest Bar Concepts
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- $99 & up -- Sonoma County Hotel Sale, up to 50% OffSonoma County Tourism
- $2999 -- Australia 11-Nt. Trip incl. Sydney & Uluru w/AirAspire Down Under
- $99 & up -- Hotel Deals Across Arizona through SpringVisit Arizona
- $499 & up -- 7-Night Bermuda Cruises w/3 Days in PortNorwegian Cruise Line
- $145* & up -- Flights to Portland, Ore., into Spring (R/T)Travel Portland
- $949 & up -- Oceanview: 11-Night Hawaii Cruise to 4 IslandsCarnival Cruise Line