News Stories Tagged mediterranean
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living. Between afternoon swims and nighttime strolls, eat like the locals. Which is to say, eat well.
The sleek, while value-oriented, Italian cruise line MSC Cruises rolled out its long-awaited MSC Divina on Saturday, with Sophia Loren and Gerard Depardieu on hand to celebrate.
If you’re looking to set out on an upper-crust cruise vacation, but don’t quite have the high society bankroll to fund it, you’re in luck. Two luxury small-ship cruise lines have recently launched promotions that reduce rates on sailings to the Caribbean, Mediterranean, China, Egypt, and beyond, by 25 to 40 percent. Just hurry—the best berths are sure to book up fast, and one of these deals expires as soon as Wednesday, February 29.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- World's Best Cruises for 2015
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $119-$159 -- Orlando 4-Star Resort at SeaWorld, Save 45%Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld
- $269 -- Key Largo Waterfront Resort, 20% OffKey Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort
- $1299 & up -- Ireland Tour: Dublin, Killarney & LimerickTourism Ireland
- $50 & up -- Myrtle Beach Hotel & Resort SaleVisit Myrtle Beach
- $319 -- Maui Oceanfront 4-Star Resort, Save 30%The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali
- $20 & up -- Arizona: Lake, Grand Canyon & Sedona ToursVisit Mesa