News Stories Tagged malta
Ryan Murdock has seen it all—Mongolia to Nicaragua and more. And he recently decided to settle, for a few years at least, in an old palazzo on the Mediterranean island of Malta.
On a writer's retreat in Malta, British author Jo Baker was inspired to write her newly released novel, The Undertow. Exclusive to Fodors.com, Baker shares her ideal day on the island.
From stranded fisherman to a newly free student in England, and from a map of places we hit most to the No Fly toddler, here are the headlines we're poring over now.
Fodor's caught up with George R.R. Martin, the grand storyteller behind HBO's award-winning series Game of Thrones, which returns for its hotly anticipated second season on April 1, at 9 pm. Here, he gives us a sneak peek at the film locations that represent his richly imagined Seven Kingdoms of Westeros, and more.
Europe is home to some of the world's smallest countries....
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 US Places to See Before You Die
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- World's Best Cruises for 2015
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- $199 -- Maui 4-Star Oceanfront Resort, Save 50%Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
- $229 & up -- 7-Nt. Caribbean Cruises incl. Extras & UpgradesNorwegian Cruise Line
- $139 -- Legendary Downtown LA Hotel incl. Weekends, 40% OffMillennium Biltmore
- $711* & up -- 2015 Fares to Europe from the U.S., R/TAir France
- $915* & up -- Flights to 10 Cities in Africa, 30% Off (R/T)ASAP Tickets
- $419 & up -- Pacific Coast 5-Night Cruise to VancouverNorwegian Cruise Line