News Stories Tagged machu picchu
Most trips to Peru include a stop at the awe-inspiring Incan city of Machu Picchu. But no trip should just stop there—from Huayna Picchu to indigenous communities, here are our other must-do's.
Trekking and looking stylish rarely go hand in hand. But with a few key pieces that would go as well in your gym at home as they do on the trail, it's not impossible.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- $149* & up -- Ends 10/26: Mexico Fares into Winter, O/WVirgin America
- $139-$159 -- 4-Star San Diego Hotel incl. Holidays, 50% OffThe Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter
- $329-$379 -- 4-Star Grand Cayman Beach Resort, Save 45%The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa
- $159 & up -- LA: West Hollywood Hotel Deals w/ExtrasVisit West Hollywood
- $2583* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
- $3009 -- Vietnam: 7-Night Escorted Vacation w/Air & MealsSinorama Holidays