News Stories Tagged luxury
In a bid to compete with luxury cruise lines, Celebrity Cruises will launch “Suite Class” service aboard its vessels, featuring plenty of extra perks, in April of 2015.
The far-flung isles of the Indian Ocean propose exotic beaches, emerald waters, and castaway lodgings. Find your ideal Indian Ocean idyll here, with these top 10 Indian Ocean vacations.
Luxury hotels are raising the bar when it comes to room amenities. From private bartenders to complimentary Porsche rentals, check out 15 of the most extravagant hotel services around the world.
The sun-kissed town of Mérida has certainly joined the ranks of Mexico’s most desired destinations lately. Here we offer up five reasons, besides delicious warm weather, to book a trip there right now.
Well-heeled travelers can seek out their own slice of private island paradise, temporary (and expensive) it may be. Here, we dissect four very special heavenly hideaways for the ultimate splurge.
Unspoiled, undeveloped, and untamed, Mozambique is fast-emerging on the international tourism circuit with its wild beauty and exotic influences.
Keep British tradition alive with sumptuous afternoon tea service aboard the most luxurious cruise lines in the business.
A terminal upgrade for Signature Flight Support, the world's largest operator of private-aviation facilities, has been unveiled at Newark Liberty International Airport to the delight of NYC-area jet-setters.
Overlooking the Place de la Concorde, Paris's storied Hôtel de Crillon has joined the Rosewood Hotels & Resorts group, and is currently undergoing a massive renovation, with plans to reopen in 2015.
Carmelo offers golden riverfront beaches, rich cultural offerings, an up-and-coming wine region, and more. Here are five reasons why you should check out this laid-back Uruguayan gem, before the secret is out.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- World's Best Cruises for 2015
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $2396* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
- $169 -- 4-Star Sheraton Times Square Holiday Sale, 40% OffStarwood Hotels and Resorts
- $64-$67 -- Anaheim Area Hotel w/Theme Park Shuttles, 55% OffBookIt.com
- $419 & up -- Pacific Coast 5-Night Cruise to VancouverNorwegian Cruise Line
- $199-$229 -- South Florida: Delray Beach Hotel, Save 20%Delray Beach Marriott
- $319 -- Maui Oceanfront 4-Star Resort, Save 30%The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali