News Stories Tagged luxembourg
Luxembourg is nestled between Belgium, Germany, and France, with a native language that’s a Flemish-Germanic dialect, and a city population that’s half expat. Which is to say that it’s a cultural hodgepodge, reflected in Luxembourg City’s vibrant food scene.
Author Chris Pavone’s new espionage thriller, The Expats, is about an American abroad who finds herself in complex web of intrigue. The novel is set in Luxembourg, an international banking center and the world’s only grand duchy. Here, Pavone shares his top recommendations for places to visit in the country.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $159 & up -- Caribbean: 4-Night Cruise to Key West & CozumelCarnival Cruise Line
- $999 & up -- Hawaii: Weeklong Cruise to 4 IslandsNorwegian Cruise Line
- $254 & up -- South Florida: Delray Beach Hotel, Save 35%Delray Beach Marriott
- $589 & up -- Cabo: Riu Tropical Getaway w/Air, $420 OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $119-$159 -- Chicago: 4-Star Michigan Avenue Hotel, Save 30%The Westin Michigan Avenue
- $2039 & up -- Moorea 7-Nt. Vacations w/Air, Save $300Pleasant Holidays