News Stories Tagged luxembourg
Luxembourg is nestled between Belgium, Germany, and France, with a native language that’s a Flemish-Germanic dialect, and a city population that’s half expat. Which is to say that it’s a cultural hodgepodge, reflected in Luxembourg City’s vibrant food scene.
Author Chris Pavone’s new espionage thriller, The Expats, is about an American abroad who finds herself in complex web of intrigue. The novel is set in Luxembourg, an international banking center and the world’s only grand duchy. Here, Pavone shares his top recommendations for places to visit in the country.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- Europe's 10 Most Epic Hiking Trails
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- 10 Places to Go This Fall
- How to Get a Seat Upgrade
- Ultimate Guide to European Rail Passes
- What's the One Thing Fodor's Editors Never Travel Without?
- Wine Lover's Guide to St. Helena
- Vote for Fodor's Travel to Go to the 2015 SXSW Festival
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $854 -- 7-Night Mediterranean Cruise w/$100 CreditCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $149 & up -- Bahamas Long Weekend Cruises incl. NassauNorwegian Cruise Line
- $1349 & up -- London & Paris 6-Nt. Package w/Air & HotelsEuropeanDestinations.com
- $150-$168 -- Cancun All-Incl. Resort in Peak Season, 60% OffHotel Riu Palace Peninsula
- $1124* & up -- Fall Fares to Paris from the U.S., R/TAir France
- $599 & up -- 4-Star All-Incl. Punta Cana Vacation w/AirCheapCaribbean.com