News Stories Tagged luggage
We've tested the best bags we could get our hands on, from beach-only totes to versatile weekenders, and these are our favorites.
Need a spacious suitcase for your next big getaway? Check out our editors' recommendations for checked luggage.
Why waste precious vacation time at a baggage carousel? Get out of that airport quick with these Fodor's Approved carry-ons. We road-tested each one of these killer bags. Herewith, our honest reviews.
The best bags are ones that marry form and function—nice looking so you don't mind lugging them and intuitive so you feel well-stocked for any trip. We road-tested the cream of the crop to bring you this Fodor's Approved hit list.
We know you hate waiting at baggage claim as much as we do. So we scooped up 'the best' carry-on bags available and road-tested them to come up with this hard-won, Fodor's-Approved list of the cream of the crop.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Things Not to Do at Walt Disney World
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- America's Most Scenic Roads
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- San Francisco's 15 Best Views
- Long Weekend in Bar Harbor | Fodor's
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago | Fodor's
- Ultimate Guide to Vienna's Coffee Renaissance
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- $129-$169 -- Weekends at Atlanta 4-Star Hotel, 35% OffRenaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel
- $209 & up -- S.C.: 4-Star Hilton Head Island Resort, 35% OffThe Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa
- $251 & up -- Fall Weekends at NYC-Area 4-Star Hotel, 10% OffThe Westin Jersey City Newport
- $8.12 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com
- $129 -- Dallas: Downtown West End Hotel, Save $130Renaissance Dallas Hotel
- $131 & up -- Alabama: 4-Star Birmingham Hotel, 30% OffThe Westin Birmingham