News Stories Tagged luggage
Our editors road-tested carry-on bags around the world and found 10 that stand out from the rest.
We've tested the best bags we could get our hands on, from beach-only totes to versatile weekenders, and these are our favorites.
Need a spacious suitcase for your next big getaway? Check out our editors' recommendations for checked luggage.
Why waste precious vacation time at a baggage carousel? Get out of that airport quick with these Fodor's Approved carry-ons. We road-tested each one of these killer bags. Herewith, our honest reviews.
The best bags are ones that marry form and function—nice looking so you don't mind lugging them and intuitive so you feel well-stocked for any trip. We road-tested the cream of the crop to bring you this Fodor's Approved hit list.
We know you hate waiting at baggage claim as much as we do. So we scooped up 'the best' carry-on bags available and road-tested them to come up with this hard-won, Fodor's-Approved list of the cream of the crop.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in NYC
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- $218 & up -- Oahu: 4-Star North Shore Resort, 60% OffBookIt.com
- $39 & up -- Hotels in Mesa, Arizona up to 45% offVisit Mesa
- $119-$139 -- Hilton Head 4-Star Beachfront Resort, 30% OffHilton Head Marriott Resort & Spa
- $999 & up -- Riviera Nayarit: All-Suite, 4-Star Trip w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $67-$69 -- Orlando Hotel w/Wi-Fi & Kids Eat Free, 55% OffBookIt.com
- $90 & up -- Baja Mexico: Weekend Cruises to EnsenadaCarnival Cruise Line