News Stories Tagged los angeles
This week we put our heads together to deliver some intel on a few truly excellent locations. We're definitely in a New York state of mind and California dreaming with some serious Caribbean fever.
Craft beers and artisanal cocktails have replaced overpriced hotel bar and Staples Center drinks in Downtown LA. Discover the best of the best with our well-curated cheat sheet.
Pulling into a terminal near you: food trucks. In cellphone lots and now even inside terminals, airports are welcoming food trucks to offer tasty regional cuisine from popular local chefs.
If its fall foliage you're after, Los Angeles can't deliver. But there's enough fun stuff going on—between the new restaurants, festivals, tours, and hotels—that you'll forget all about the falling leaves.
We love the West Coast in the summertime—it's balmy and breezy from Mexico to Alaska. So whether you've got a week off or just need a weekend away, we've assembled a hit list of coastal road trips.
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you. From festivals and exhibits to new restaurants and hotels, here's to fun in the sun in 2013.
This week we spanned the map of summer getaways, but we couldn't let you go without prepping you with insider tips on vacation rentals, cool airline amenities, and off-the-beaten-path spots.
From its stunning coastline to iconic sites like the Hollywood Sign and Griffith Park, LA has something for everyone. (Not to mention awesome weather.) Book your summertime getaway around these top events.
Film buff or not, Los Angeles Contemporary Museum of Art's Stanley Kubrick exhibit is stunning, showing the history of the man, his methods, and of course his iconic movies. Go now, before it closes.
There's a new star on Hollywood's hotel horizon—The Moment Hotel. The chic, boutique hotel took over the former Sunset Inn Motel and offers sleek rooms and a gorgeous rooftop bar.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Hotels With Over-the-Top Christmas Decorations
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- New All-Inclusive Resort Azul Sensatori Jamaica Opens in Negril
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- $489 & up -- Southern Ireland Self-Drive TourTourism Ireland
- $139 -- 4-Star Hotel at Boston Logan Int'l Airport, Save 30%Hilton Boston Logan Airport
- $162 & up -- Ireland 5-Star Hotel & Spa into the SpringTourism Ireland
- $79 & up -- New Orleans Hotel Sale up to 65% OffNew Orleans Convention and Visitors Bureau
- $199-$239 -- Oahu: Waikiki 4-Star Resort, 60% OffHilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort
- $1379 -- South Ireland 6-Night Gold Package in AprilTourism Ireland