News Stories Tagged los angeles
Historically overlooked, this up-and-coming neighborhood should be your first stop the next time you're in the City of Angels.
From the sweet to the savory, here's where to find the most decadent baked goods in L.A.
Here are five spas where you can get the star treatment in LA.
We're not surprised that some of Anjelica Huston's favorite places in the world are in and around the city she calls home. We recently caught up with Anjelica, who shared five of her favorite things about L.A.
Book a night at one of these stylish, independently owned boutique hotels, located near major airports, and your trip will be off to an excellent start with perks like free airport shuttles and full breakfast spreads.
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach vacation, with hotel specials from Del Mar, California, to the Dominican Republic, and beyond.
One of LA's most architecturally significant accommodations, the Hotel Normandie recently underwent a major facelift and now features modern-day comforts alongside vintage design.
So much more than just Hollywood glitz and glam, LA also has breathtaking ocean vistas, indie shopping, amusement parks, and delicious food. Here are 20 LA attractions that shouldn’t be missed.
Top Chef star Brian Malarkey, gearing up to open a new hotel restaurant at the trendy Mondrian Los Angeles, dishes to Fodor's on his favorite restaurants around the country.
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies), the road trip can be quite dull. Unless, that is, you make these awesome pit stops.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- 15 Best Beach Getaways for 2015
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- $99 & up -- Sonoma County Hotel Sale, up to 50% OffSonoma County Tourism
- $169 & up -- Cancun: 4-Star All-Incl. Resort w/Spa CreditBookIt.com
- $86 & up -- NYC: Manhattan Hotel near Times Square, 65% OffBookIt.com
- $699 -- 10-Night Panama Canal Cruise on Holland AmericaCruise.com
- $184 & up -- NY: Luxe 4-Star Times Square Hotel, 25% OffInterContinental Hotels Group
- $799 & up -- Riviera Maya 3-Nt. All-Inclusive Escape w/AirApple Vacations