News Stories Tagged long weekend
It’s not hard to see why most visitors fall in love with Edinburgh: its medieval castle, cobblestoned streets, and stone buildings provide no shortage of Old World charm.
For a weekend of outdoor adventure at Acadia National Park and small-town New England charm, head north to Bar Harbor.
A one-hour flight from Mexico City, this town is home to Mayan ruins, stunning aquamarine waterfalls, and authentic Chiapaneco culture.
Fresh seafood, stunning churches, and sun-swept, seaside charm greet visitors who make the trek to the Sicilian capital.
For an affordable, blissful European retreat, look no further than the sun-drenched, coastal city of Lisbon.
For a weekend full of breathtaking ocean views, vibrant local culture, and plush accommodations, look no further than St. Lucia.
For a weekend of small-town charm and culture (with world-class art credentials), look no further than Providence.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Places Where Summer Lasts Longer
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- America's Best Oktoberfests
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- Top 10 Things to Do in Sonoma County (Besides Drink Wine)
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails