News Stories Tagged long weekend
It’s not hard to see why most visitors fall in love with Edinburgh: its medieval castle, cobblestoned streets, and stone buildings provide no shortage of Old World charm.
For a weekend of outdoor adventure at Acadia National Park and small-town New England charm, head north to Bar Harbor.
A one-hour flight from Mexico City, this town is home to Mayan ruins, stunning aquamarine waterfalls, and authentic Chiapaneco culture.
Fresh seafood, stunning churches, and sun-swept, seaside charm greet visitors who make the trek to the Sicilian capital.
For an affordable, blissful European retreat, look no further than the sun-drenched, coastal city of Lisbon.
For a weekend full of breathtaking ocean views, vibrant local culture, and plush accommodations, look no further than St. Lucia.
For a weekend of small-town charm and culture (with world-class art credentials), look no further than Providence.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Things Not to Do at Walt Disney World
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- America's Most Scenic Roads
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- San Francisco's 15 Best Views
- Long Weekend in Bar Harbor | Fodor's
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago | Fodor's
- Ultimate Guide to Vienna's Coffee Renaissance
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- 5 Reasons to Visit Asheville This Fall
- $69 & up -- Condo: 4-Star Panama City Beach Resort, 55% OffBookIt.com
- $95 & up -- Fort Lauderdale 4-Star Beach Hotel w/ExtrasSheraton Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel
- $4399 & up -- Australia Luxe Ayers Rock, Reef & Sydney w/AirDown Under Endeavours
- $119 & up -- San Diego 4-Star Waterfront Hotel, 35% OffSheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina
- $179 & up -- Downtown LA Hotel into Fall, 45% OffSheraton Los Angeles Downtown Hotel
- $51-$58 -- Oceanfront Myrtle Beach Hotel thru Fall, 45% OffBookIt.com