News Stories Tagged london
The new Rosewood London is London's latest luxury property, touting a hip twist on Edwardian style, complete with a spa and a bar stocked with some thousand antique books.
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached. Book a personal shopper while in transit, and easily navigate Heathrow's vast retail terrain.
The beacons of hotel-cool are at it again, this time across the pond. Ace Hotel has opened its doors in London's chic Shoreditch neighborhood, compete with galleries, cafes, and weekend markets.
When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford.
London is top of mind, what with a tiny new heir to the throne and some cleaned-up neighborhoods still thriving post-Olympics. Fall is the best time to go, so we practically planned your trip for you.
From chic champagne and hot dog pairings to old school tapas and from veggie-centric menus to spicy Sichuan plates, London's culinary scene is hot as can be. Start at these top picks.
Looking jet-lagged is never in vogue in London—thankfully these 5 beauty products will have you looking and feeling like a true English Rose in no time.
From pregnancy-themed meals to royal baby-themed club nights in Camden, there's no shortage of royal baby festivities for everyone in London—even us provincials.
It's baby season for the UK as the world awaits Kate Middleton and Prince William's royal baby. London hotels, restaurants, and museums are getting in the spirit with wild baby-themed offerings.
Wimbledon has just begun, but already there's big news from this year's Championships. Our resident expert hit the streets of the charming London suburb to give us some inside scoop.
A sculpture of a Greek goddess welcomes you in from the streets of London's Soho neighborhood. And inside, you'll find thoughtful, luxe touches priced for the budget traveler.
It's been about 18,000 hard day's nights (er, 50 years) since The Beatles changed rock 'n' roll. And there's no better way to celebrate the milestone than with a Fab Four-themed adventure in Liverpool and London.
A trophy trip for teens, a storybook vacay for toddlers, a sophisticated city break for grown-ups... London is one of those rare cities that meets almost everyone's criteria.
Despite the season finale, Dan Stevens (aka Matthew Crawley) was on hand to host the Big British Invite pop-up in NYC last week. We cornered him to talk about travel, British punk, and his go-to cocktail.
Whether it's a bachelorette party or a gaggle of girls who are looking to get away, we've got just the spot. From boutique-meets-outdoors Jamaica to charming, cool Montreal, this is where to book now.
London is an all year round kind of place—even as a chilly city break in winter months (like right now). You'll find fantastic exhibits, new eateries, and fewer crowds competing for tickets and seats.
We all know that the Carnival King is Rio, but there are ample opportunities to let your hair down at these Carnivals around the world. These are our six picks for where to spend Carnival this year.
Instead of a hotel, why not try a luxury short-term rental? A new service offers upscale homes in New York and London, complete with concierge service.
Every year in cities and towns across Europe, you'll find spectacular Christmas markets offering up unique and artisanal goods, local bites, and a truly magical holiday season.
London's latest stay is obsessed with trains, which is lucky considering its position just a quick walk from the St. Pancras Eurostar station. It is chic with a cool eatery and a performance venue on-site.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Stunning Hotels in Unexpected Places
- 10 Restaurants Worth a Day Trip in Europe
- How to Pack Light for a Trip
- 15 Best Beer Gardens in the U.S.
- World's Most Luxurious Wine Country Hotels
- Best Credit Cards for Travelers
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- How to Cure Jet Lag
- 10 Natural and Organic Beauty Products Worth Packing
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $88 -- Palm Springs 4-Star Resort w/2-Night Stay, Save 60%The Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa
- $116 & up -- 4-Star Washington, D.C. Area Hotel, 40% Off The Westin Alexandria
- $3599 -- Suite: 10-Nt. Award-Winning Asia Cruise on WindstarWindstar Cruises
- $269 -- Maui 4-Star Resort on Ka'anapali Beach, Save 35%The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali
- $202 & up -- New 4-Star Punta Cana 'Westin' Resort, 35% OffWestin Puntacana Resort & Club
- $221 & up -- Maine: 4-Star Portland Waterfront HotelThe Westin Portland Harborview