News Stories Tagged london
Instead of a hotel, why not try a luxury short-term rental? A new service offers upscale homes in New York and London, complete with concierge service.
Every year in cities and towns across Europe, you'll find spectacular Christmas markets offering up unique and artisanal goods, local bites, and a truly magical holiday season.
London's latest stay is obsessed with trains, which is lucky considering its position just a quick walk from the St. Pancras Eurostar station. It is chic with a cool eatery and a performance venue on-site.
In the interest of bringing natural elements into the lives of busy urban dwellers, the winners of the High Line for London competition are planting a mushroom garden in the London Tube.
We've always wanted to be Bond girls... And one of our correspondents got to do just that, living in James Bond's London for a few days as they celebrate the shadowy figure's 50th anniversary. You can, too.
London is coming around to a trend that we're already enjoying stateside: the gourmet diner. From high-end burgers to a chic chicken shop, it seems like good food at good prices is the latest trend.
Most trips to London will (and should) include stops at landmarks like Oxford Street and Spitalfields. So here's an insider's take on where to go after the sightseeing ends, without traveling too far.
North America may be slow on the bike sharing uptake, but the rest of the world has already fallen for its charm and convenience. Here, a roundup of many cities where bike sharing is well under way.
London is full of luxe legacy hotels, but South Place Hotel is their new, cool counterpart. It has elements of modern Britain at every turn, from upgraded British dishes to design-y room accents.
We are so excited for Halloween that it was difficult to not use exclamation points in this story. But really, London is giving the US a run for its money in the amazing Halloween fun department.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Places to Go This Fall
- 10 Best Casino Restaurants in the World
- Top 10 Fall Trips for Food Lovers
- 11 Must-See Ch?teaux Outside Paris
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- World's Best Golf Resorts
- Europe's 10 Most Epic Hiking Trails
- Long Weekend in Palenque, Mexico
- Top 5 New York City Activities for Teens
- How to Pack Light for a Trip
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $99 & up -- FL Keys: All-Suite Resort w/Parking, Reg. $378BookIt.com
- $1899 & up -- Madrid & Rioja 6-Nt. Wine Tour Vacation w/AirGreat Value Vacations
- $202 & up -- New 4-Star Punta Cana 'Westin' Resort, 35% OffWestin Puntacana Resort & Club
- $599* & up -- Scandinavia & Europe Winter & Spring Sale, R/TScandinavian Airlines
- $135 & up -- 4-Star Houston Hotel at the Galleria, Save 55%The Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria
- $63-$79 -- Condo at Panama City Beachfront Resort, Half OffBookIt.com