News Stories Tagged london
A trophy trip for teens, a storybook vacay for toddlers, a sophisticated city break for grown-ups... London is one of those rare cities that meets almost everyone's criteria.
Despite the season finale, Dan Stevens (aka Matthew Crawley) was on hand to host the Big British Invite pop-up in NYC last week. We cornered him to talk about travel, British punk, and his go-to cocktail.
Whether it's a bachelorette party or a gaggle of girls who are looking to get away, we've got just the spot. From boutique-meets-outdoors Jamaica to charming, cool Montreal, this is where to book now.
London is an all year round kind of place—even as a chilly city break in winter months (like right now). You'll find fantastic exhibits, new eateries, and fewer crowds competing for tickets and seats.
We all know that the Carnival King is Rio, but there are ample opportunities to let your hair down at these Carnivals around the world. These are our six picks for where to spend Carnival this year.
Instead of a hotel, why not try a luxury short-term rental? A new service offers upscale homes in New York and London, complete with concierge service.
Every year in cities and towns across Europe, you'll find spectacular Christmas markets offering up unique and artisanal goods, local bites, and a truly magical holiday season.
London's latest stay is obsessed with trains, which is lucky considering its position just a quick walk from the St. Pancras Eurostar station. It is chic with a cool eatery and a performance venue on-site.
In the interest of bringing natural elements into the lives of busy urban dwellers, the winners of the High Line for London competition are planting a mushroom garden in the London Tube.
We've always wanted to be Bond girls... And one of our correspondents got to do just that, living in James Bond's London for a few days as they celebrate the shadowy figure's 50th anniversary. You can, too.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Ultimate Guide to Louisville's Hip Neighborhoods
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 10 Things Not to Do on a Cruise
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Best Safaris in the U.S.
- $1787 & up-- Paris: Foodie Trip w/Tours, Tastings & AirGreat Value Vacations
- $59* & up -- Nationwide Fares on Award-Winning Airline, O/WVirgin America
- $799 -- Colombia: Bogota & Cartagena Escorted Tour w/AirGate 1 Travel
- $69 & up -- Virginia Hotels and Resorts on Sale, Save 50%Virginia Tourism Corporation
- $110-$135 -- Aspen, CO: 4-Star Resort into Summer, 60% OffWestin Snowmass Resort
- $1339 & up -- Barcelona & Rome 6-Nt. Vacation w/Air & HotelEuropeanDestinations.com