News Stories Tagged london
A sculpture of a Greek goddess welcomes you in from the streets of London's Soho neighborhood. And inside, you'll find thoughtful, luxe touches priced for the budget traveler.
It's been about 18,000 hard day's nights (er, 50 years) since The Beatles changed rock 'n' roll. And there's no better way to celebrate the milestone than with a Fab Four-themed adventure in Liverpool and London.
A trophy trip for teens, a storybook vacay for toddlers, a sophisticated city break for grown-ups... London is one of those rare cities that meets almost everyone's criteria.
Despite the season finale, Dan Stevens (aka Matthew Crawley) was on hand to host the Big British Invite pop-up in NYC last week. We cornered him to talk about travel, British punk, and his go-to cocktail.
Whether it's a bachelorette party or a gaggle of girls who are looking to get away, we've got just the spot. From boutique-meets-outdoors Jamaica to charming, cool Montreal, this is where to book now.
London is an all year round kind of place—even as a chilly city break in winter months (like right now). You'll find fantastic exhibits, new eateries, and fewer crowds competing for tickets and seats.
We all know that the Carnival King is Rio, but there are ample opportunities to let your hair down at these Carnivals around the world. These are our six picks for where to spend Carnival this year.
Instead of a hotel, why not try a luxury short-term rental? A new service offers upscale homes in New York and London, complete with concierge service.
Every year in cities and towns across Europe, you'll find spectacular Christmas markets offering up unique and artisanal goods, local bites, and a truly magical holiday season.
London's latest stay is obsessed with trains, which is lucky considering its position just a quick walk from the St. Pancras Eurostar station. It is chic with a cool eatery and a performance venue on-site.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 US Islands Where You Can Beat the Winter Blues
- 5 Reasons to Go to Charleston, South Carolina Right Now
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- 10 Great Spots in Paris with a Literary History
- Top 10 Places to Go This Spring
- 15 Budget-Friendly Spring Getaways for 2014
- World's Best Overwater Bungalows
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- Where to Eat at This Year's SXSW Festival
- 15 Legendary Hotels Around the World
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $3860 & up -- Europe: 9-Nt. Trip w/London, Paris, ItalyGreat Value Vacations
- $63 & up -- NorCal: Sonoma County Hotel Sale, up to 50% OffSonoma County Tourism
- $1255 & up -- Paris & Amsterdam 6-Nt. Trip w/Air & TrainsEuropeanDestinations.com
- $2175 & up -- Scotland: Castle & Manor Vacation w/AirGreat Value Vacations
- $108 & up -- Los Angeles Hotels on Sale, up to 75% Offtrivago
- $2399 & up -- Luxury European Cruises incl. Free HotelWindstar Cruises