News Stories Tagged london
The beacons of hotel-cool are at it again, this time across the pond. Ace Hotel has opened its doors in London's chic Shoreditch neighborhood, compete with galleries, cafes, and weekend markets.
When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford.
London is top of mind, what with a tiny new heir to the throne and some cleaned-up neighborhoods still thriving post-Olympics. Fall is the best time to go, so we practically planned your trip for you.
From chic champagne and hot dog pairings to old school tapas and from veggie-centric menus to spicy Sichuan plates, London's culinary scene is hot as can be. Start at these top picks.
Looking jet-lagged is never in vogue in London—thankfully these 5 beauty products will have you looking and feeling like a true English Rose in no time.
From pregnancy-themed meals to royal baby-themed club nights in Camden, there's no shortage of royal baby festivities for everyone in London—even us provincials.
It's baby season for the UK as the world awaits Kate Middleton and Prince William's royal baby. London hotels, restaurants, and museums are getting in the spirit with wild baby-themed offerings.
Wimbledon has just begun, but already there's big news from this year's Championships. Our resident expert hit the streets of the charming London suburb to give us some inside scoop.
A sculpture of a Greek goddess welcomes you in from the streets of London's Soho neighborhood. And inside, you'll find thoughtful, luxe touches priced for the budget traveler.
It's been about 18,000 hard day's nights (er, 50 years) since The Beatles changed rock 'n' roll. And there's no better way to celebrate the milestone than with a Fab Four-themed adventure in Liverpool and London.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Best Ramen Shops in the U.S.
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 15 Things Not to Do in Paris
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- $199 & up -- Ends 4/5: Bahamas Cruise Sale w/Drink PackageNorwegian Cruise Line
- $592* & up -- Flights to Ecuador from the U.S. (Roundtrip)LAN
- $109 & up -- 4-Star Lake Las Vegas Resort incl. WeekendsWestin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa
- $175 & up -- 4-Star Phoenix-Area Resort incl. WeekendsSheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa
- $1095 & up -- Nassau: All-Inclusive Escape w/Air & TransfersLiberty Travel
- $109 -- Florida: Nature Coast Resort Near Tampa w/BreakfastPlantation on Crystal River