News Stories Tagged london
The variety of dishes and cocktails at London's most inventive new restaurants is just as diverse as the city itself.
It's no secret that London is one of the world's most vibrant cities for arts and culture lovers, and this season is no exception.
The man behind the legendary, soon-to-close wd~50 reveals his favorite restaurants in the world, top experiences in San Sebastián, and favorite destination for street food.
Concerts, exhibitions, and special events honoring the 100th anniversary of the beginning of the Great War.
The newest offering from the quirky-chic Firmdale Hotels offers a pleasant respite in the heart of London.
Fans of Shakespeare's plays, Dickens' prose, Doyle's mysteries, and Keats' poetry will have plenty to see when touring the English capital.
The Shangri-La is London's first high-rise hotel, and the tallest in Western Europe.
For a proper pint and a timeless atmosphere, head to one of these 15 outstanding pubs around the city.
The new Rosewood London is London's latest luxury property, touting a hip twist on Edwardian style, complete with a spa and a bar stocked with some thousand antique books.
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached. Book a personal shopper while in transit, and easily navigate Heathrow's vast retail terrain.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 6 Must-Have French Beauty Products
- 10 Budget-Friendly Getaways for Spring 2015
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- Top 10 Places to Go for Spring 2015
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $58 & up -- Myrtle Beach Hotel and Resort Spring SaleVisit Myrtle Beach
- $209-$249 -- Downtown Los Angeles 4-Star Hotel, $100 OffThe Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites
- $155* & up -- Flights to Palm Springs into July (Roundtrip)Greater Palm Springs Convention & Visitors Bureau
- $139 & up -- Mediterranean Cruises incl. Spain & FranceNorwegian Cruise Line
- $59 & up -- Vegas: All-Suite Luxury Hotel, Save 60%Palms Place Hotel & Spa
- 25% Off -- Amtrak Northeast Regional FaresAmtrak