News Stories Tagged london
The new Rosewood London is London's latest luxury property, touting a hip twist on Edwardian style, complete with a spa and a bar stocked with some thousand antique books.
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached. Book a personal shopper while in transit, and easily navigate Heathrow's vast retail terrain.
The beacons of hotel-cool are at it again, this time across the pond. Ace Hotel has opened its doors in London's chic Shoreditch neighborhood, compete with galleries, cafes, and weekend markets.
When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford.
London is top of mind, what with a tiny new heir to the throne and some cleaned-up neighborhoods still thriving post-Olympics. Fall is the best time to go, so we practically planned your trip for you.
From chic champagne and hot dog pairings to old school tapas and from veggie-centric menus to spicy Sichuan plates, London's culinary scene is hot as can be. Start at these top picks.
Looking jet-lagged is never in vogue in London—thankfully these 5 beauty products will have you looking and feeling like a true English Rose in no time.
From pregnancy-themed meals to royal baby-themed club nights in Camden, there's no shortage of royal baby festivities for everyone in London—even us provincials.
It's baby season for the UK as the world awaits Kate Middleton and Prince William's royal baby. London hotels, restaurants, and museums are getting in the spirit with wild baby-themed offerings.
Wimbledon has just begun, but already there's big news from this year's Championships. Our resident expert hit the streets of the charming London suburb to give us some inside scoop.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- Where to Eat in San Francisco Now
- 5 Perfect Dublin Itineraries
- Where to Eat in Orlando Now
- 7 Great Food Festivals & Street Fairs on Oahu
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $977* & up -- KLM: Europe Summer Fares (R/T, incl. Tax)KLM, Royal Dutch Airlines
- $224 & up -- NYC: Times Square Westin thru Summer, Reg. $400The Westin New York Times Square
- $231 -- Adults Only: Luxe All-Incl. Cancun Resort w/CreditsBookIt.com
- $575 & up -- Waikiki 3-Nt. Vacations incl. Air & Rental CarPleasant Holidays
- $129 & up -- Palm Springs Esmeralda 4-Star Resort, Save 35%Renaissance Esmeralda Indian Wells Resort & Spa
- $199 -- St. Maarten 4-Star Beach Resort, Save 40%Westin Dawn Beach Resort & Spa, St. Maarten