News Stories Tagged lodging
If you are planning to stay at one of the Disney hotels, ask about packages, which often include lodging discounts, Park Hopper passes, early admission to the parks, and preferred seating at some shows.
Recently, I asked other Fodor's editors and some globetrotting gal pals to share their best advice for intrepid ladies hoofing it around on their own. We came up with the following tips, some of which will be helpful to anyone away from home.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- $928* & up -- Fly to Brazil from the U.S. (Roundtrip)TAM Airlines
- $798* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $1705 & up -- Costa Rica 8-Nt. Eco-Adventure incl. AirGreat Value Vacations
- $233-$269 -- NYC: Times Square Hotel incl. Holidays, 35% OffThe Westin New York Times Square
- $939 & up -- Jamaica: Montego Bay Riu Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $746* & up -- Winter Fares to Europe from the U.S., R/TAir France