News Stories Tagged lodging
If you are planning to stay at one of the Disney hotels, ask about packages, which often include lodging discounts, Park Hopper passes, early admission to the parks, and preferred seating at some shows.
Recently, I asked other Fodor's editors and some globetrotting gal pals to share their best advice for intrepid ladies hoofing it around on their own. We came up with the following tips, some of which will be helpful to anyone away from home.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo | Fodor's
- $44 & up -- Las Vegas Upscale Resort Sale incl. ExtrasLasVegas.com
- $1248* & up -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $939 & up -- Jamaica: Montego Bay Riu Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $53 & up -- Hotels in Mesa, Arizona up to 45% offVisit Mesa
- $60 & up -- South Myrtle Beach Oceanview RoomSurfside Beach Resort
- $69* & up -- Nationwide Virgin America Fares into 2015, O/WVirgin America