News Stories Tagged las vegas
For a more intimate, personalized experience in Sin City, check into one of these 10 great properties.
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across their loyalty programs, changing the hotel landscape of Las Vegas for program members.
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured chefs like Jean-Georges Vongerichten, Michael Mina, and more. Here's what she learned.
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies), the road trip can be quite dull. Unless, that is, you make these awesome pit stops.
From buzzing around a track in American muscle cars to popping champagne bottles at the Strip's newest watering holes, Vegas has more than enough to offer this season.
You'd be hard-pressed to find a more guaranteed-awesome girlfriend getaway than Las Vegas. So from where to stay and spa to the top places to dine and imbibe, here's your ultimate girl-getaway-guide.
Wine Enthusiast went coast to coast in search of America's superlative wine-and-dine hot spots and came back with 100 sommelier-approved restaurants in hand.
It doesn't matter why you're going to Vegas, it just matters that Sin City is in your future. Las Vegas packs it all in, so we're here to help you cherry pick the best hotels, restaurants, pools, and clubs.
Keeping up with what's hot on the Vegas Strip feels like a full-time job...unless you follow @VegasBill on Twitter. He's got red carpet snaps and updates on hotels, restaurants, and more.
When your friends ask what you're up to over the weekend, you can say you'll just be on the green with Michael Jordan (you just call him MJ) and a few of his most famous friends.
Las Vegas visitors have a new club to splurge on: American Express has opened their Centurion Club at LAS, and it's just as decadent as you'd expect.
Dream Racing at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway has long been the first stop for drivers looking for a Ferrari-fueled adrenaline rush. But now the course has street legal cars—and lower prices.
The Las Vegas Strip is heavy with celebrity chef-helmed restaurants, and new ones are popping up all the time. From a steakhouse for the ladies to two Gordon Ramsay openings, here's where to go now.
Revisit the 50 most breathtaking shots that have graced the pages of National Geographic when you head over to the new exhibit at the Venetian in Las Vegas.
Ever dream of rocking out next to Sammy Hagar or Gene Simmons? (Perhaps with tamer hair?) Your dream is about to become reality in, where else, Las Vegas.
Vegas is getting a new look, courtesy of an Andy Warhol exhibit at the Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art, with 59 paintings, sculptures, and more. The King of Pop hits the Strip.
The much anticipated Nobu Hotel, set in Caesars Palace's Centurian Tower in Las Vegas, will start taking reservations next month. We've got the lowdown on design, amenities, and plans right here.
And no, by "wild animals" we do not mean people watching on the Strip. Las Vegas' resorts are home to an array of exotic animals from sharks and dolphins to leopards and white lions.
From Arkansas to Nicaragua, we've got our ear to the ground when it comes to the hottest new hotels. So with a new year ahead, we're sharing which soon-to-open properties we are most excited for.
We want to tell you about fun things to do in Vegas that don't include booze, gambling, or other debauchery. Stick with us. They are daytime activities like a neon sign boneyard and ziplining.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Stunning Hotels in Unexpected Places
- 10 Restaurants Worth a Day Trip in Europe
- 15 Best Beer Gardens in the U.S.
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- World's Most Luxurious Wine Country Hotels
- Best Credit Cards for Travelers
- How to Cure Jet Lag
- Long Weekend in Lisbon
- Seafood Lover's Guide to Brittany, France
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $188* -- Coast-to-Coast Fares into October, One WayVirgin America
- $1175 & up -- Paris & Barcelona 6-Nt. Package w/Air & HotelsEuropeanDestinations.com
- $110 & up -- Downtown St. Louis Hotel, 55% OffSheraton St. Louis City Center Hotel & Suites
- $1417 & up -- 6-Nt. Ireland Bed & Breakfast Vacation w/AirGreat Value Vacations
- $2149 & up -- Luxe China River Cruise w/Air, $1100 OffVacances Sinorama
- $2011* & up -- Premium Economy Fares to Paris (Roundtrip)Air France