News Stories Tagged las vegas
Hitting the Vegas Strip for the first time? (Going back for the tenth?) If nothing else, Sin City is the best excuse to go bold with your wardrobe. Here's what to pack for the perfect weekend in Vegas.
Thousands of foodies, celeb-chefs, top sommeliers, and food experts from Bon Appetit were all in Vegas last weekend and you weren't there. Don't worry, Vegas Uncork'd is coming back next year.
There are some places, like these six cities, that draw us in time and again for their storied sights and endlessly cool vibes. So we found out what's new and cool this summer in these top destinations.
From Kissinger's TSA pat-down and Las Vegas's stripped down convention on naked vacationing to Paramount Pictures's new hotel dreams, these are the headlines on our radar this morning.
Disassembled gun parts were found in three stuffed animals at a Rhode Island airport, orangutans are using iPads in Miami, and a Russian jet disappeared in Indonesia. Here's what we're reading now.
From Heathrow's less-than-secure new measures in customs to one Swiss village's genius social media campaign, here are the headlines we're reading right now.
LA-based hospitality company sbe is turning the iconic Sahara hotel, which closed in 2011, into the SLS Las Vegas with the help of Philippe Starck.
Spring is in the air and summer vacation is just on the horizon, making it prime time for travel rewards holders to cash in their points and miles for trips. Whether you've racked up rewards credits via airline, hotel, or credit card programs, lots of juicy trips are currently up for grabs.
From a five-star steakhouse named after Vegas’s former mayor to a new José Andrés concept restaurant linking Chinese with Mexican, here are our picks for the latest culinary introductions putting Las Vegas on the map for foodies.
Chef Nobu Matsuhisa, along with shareholders Robert De Niro and Meir Teper, are elbow-deep in design plans and decor details for the first-ever Nobu Hotel. The new hotel will take over the Centurion Tower of Caesars Palace on the Las Vegas Strip, and roll out a second Vegas outpost of the successful Nobu restaurant chain.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- America's Most Scenic Roads
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- San Francisco's 15 Best Views
- Long Weekend in Bar Harbor | Fodor's
- Ultimate Guide to Vienna's Coffee Renaissance
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- $119 -- 4-Star Houston Hotel at the Galleria, Save 55%The Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria
- $299 & up -- Boston 4-Star Hotel near Newbury St., 30% OffSheraton Boston
- $247 & up -- Boston: 4-Star Back Bay Hotel, 25% OffThe Westin Copley Place, Boston
- $723* & up -- Europe Winter Fares from the U.S., R/TAir France
- $97* & up -- Canada: Fare Sale from Across the US, O/WAir Canada
- $893* & up -- Fly to Brazil from the U.S. (Roundtrip)TAM Airlines