News Stories Tagged las vegas
There are some places, like these six cities, that draw us in time and again for their storied sights and endlessly cool vibes. So we found out what's new and cool this summer in these top destinations.
From Kissinger's TSA pat-down and Las Vegas's stripped down convention on naked vacationing to Paramount Pictures's new hotel dreams, these are the headlines on our radar this morning.
Disassembled gun parts were found in three stuffed animals at a Rhode Island airport, orangutans are using iPads in Miami, and a Russian jet disappeared in Indonesia. Here's what we're reading now.
From Heathrow's less-than-secure new measures in customs to one Swiss village's genius social media campaign, here are the headlines we're reading right now.
LA-based hospitality company sbe is turning the iconic Sahara hotel, which closed in 2011, into the SLS Las Vegas with the help of Philippe Starck.
Spring is in the air and summer vacation is just on the horizon, making it prime time for travel rewards holders to cash in their points and miles for trips. Whether you've racked up rewards credits via airline, hotel, or credit card programs, lots of juicy trips are currently up for grabs.
From a five-star steakhouse named after Vegas’s former mayor to a new José Andrés concept restaurant linking Chinese with Mexican, here are our picks for the latest culinary introductions putting Las Vegas on the map for foodies.
Chef Nobu Matsuhisa, along with shareholders Robert De Niro and Meir Teper, are elbow-deep in design plans and decor details for the first-ever Nobu Hotel. The new hotel will take over the Centurion Tower of Caesars Palace on the Las Vegas Strip, and roll out a second Vegas outpost of the successful Nobu restaurant chain.
Spring has just about sprung, so we've rounded up a preview of the season's freshest happenings in five of the world's most popular cities. From San Francisco's funky festivals to Paris's cutting-edge art expos, these main events are sure to put some spring in your step. In addition to outlining a smorgasbord of special spring events, each city-specific mini-itinerary below gives you the scoop on where to sleep and eat, for a spring fling to make the birds sing.
For the first time in four years, Leap Day is again upon us—and just about everybody seems to be dishing out deals to entice travelers in honor of 2012’s extra calendar day. From a free three-course lobster dinner for "leapsters" to 29 cent room upgrades to $29/night hotel stays, the offers are piling up. Here are five of the best—but, you better act fast! Nearly all are blink-and-you’ll-miss flash sales that begin and end this Wednesday, February 29.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- Where to Eat in San Francisco Now
- 5 Perfect Dublin Itineraries
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- 7 Great Food Festivals & Street Fairs on Oahu
- 10 Top Bakeries Across the US
- Where to Drink in Chicago Now
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $898 & up -- Costa Rica 6-Nights w/Air, Hotels & TransfersTripMasters.com
- $1199 & up -- London & Dublin 6-Nt. Package w/Air & HotelEuropeanDestinations.com
- $135 & up -- Chicago Hotels on Sale, up to 75% Offtrivago
- $72 & up -- Phoenix Hotels on Sale, up to 75% Offtrivago
- $449 & up -- Bermuda Weeklong Cruises w/ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $999 -- Ireland: 4-Night Dublin Escape in Fall w/AirAer Lingus Vacation Store