News Stories Tagged las vegas
It's hard to keep up with the buzzy restaurant openings (and quiet closings) along the Vegas Strip. But we're here to keep you from dining in some so-last-year eatery with these new and notable spots.
Searching for that perfect wedding venue? Look no further. Denny's (yes, that Denny's) is set to open a new flagship diner in Las Vegas, complete with a chapel (and a full bar) within its 6,400 square feet.
Miami's long-loved Delano hotel is making its way to the desert. Mandalay Bay has announced that its THEhotel will become the Delano Las Vegas in 2013, with plenty of South Beach-style upgrades.
There's much more to a hotel than just bedrooms and lobby bars—there are unique histories and quirky facts galore. And there's plenty you probably don't know about these classic American hotels.
Whether you come for the gambling, the food, or the characters found on the Strip, stay for the shows (and these in particular). A new crop of superstars and Broadway shows are taking to Vegas's many stages.
We don't like it either, but summer is nearing its end. There is one last hurrah we can all plan ahead for, though, and that's Labor Day. Here are the top deals to book now to finish up summer right.
Vegas may be better known for the Strip than its spas, but with a jackpot of exotic treatments on offer across more than 45 spas, Sin City is getting its zen on. Here are our top picks for where to bliss out.
Heading to Vegas doesn't have to mean hitting the casino floor. Cool attractions, designer shops, and fantastic restaurants of all kinds are popping up to steal your attention from the blackjack table.
Getting outside in Vegas usually means lounging poolside. But for anyone who wants to mix clubbing and gambling with the great outdoors, here are 5 lesser-known outdoor adventures.
Las Vegas is known for many (unspeakable) things, but with all the award-winning, celeb-chef-helmed eateries opening up along the Strip, Sin City is due for a new reputation.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- New All-Inclusive Resort Azul Sensatori Jamaica Opens in Negril
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- $474 -- Celebrity 4-Night Bahamas Cruise w/Unlimited DrinksCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $135 & up -- 4-Star San Diego Waterfront Resort, Half OffBookIt.com
- $149 -- Atlanta 4-Star Midtown Hotel w/Parking & Wi-FiRenaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel
- $121 & up -- Downtown Philly Hotel Sale w/Extras, 20% OffStarwood Hotels and Resorts
- $1198* & up -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $165 & up -- Bermuda Hotel Sale w/Free Nights, up to 65% OffBermuda Tourism Authority