News Stories Tagged las vegas
The much anticipated Nobu Hotel, set in Caesars Palace's Centurian Tower in Las Vegas, will start taking reservations next month. We've got the lowdown on design, amenities, and plans right here.
And no, by "wild animals" we do not mean people watching on the Strip. Las Vegas' resorts are home to an array of exotic animals from sharks and dolphins to leopards and white lions.
From Arkansas to Nicaragua, we've got our ear to the ground when it comes to the hottest new hotels. So with a new year ahead, we're sharing which soon-to-open properties we are most excited for.
We want to tell you about fun things to do in Vegas that don't include booze, gambling, or other debauchery. Stick with us. They are daytime activities like a neon sign boneyard and ziplining.
What did I learn in Vegas? Kobe beef (the real kind) is back, chef Masa is amazing, Ghost Horse cabernet is eye-poppingly expensive and delicious, and I've still got lots to eat, see, and do when I go back.
Few people go to Vegas for the rich history of Sin City. But when its put on display like this, you can count us in. The Neon Museum is set to officially open, showcasing the neon history of the Strip.
You'll never starve for great entertainment on the Vegas Strip. From Elton John to Rod Stewart to Guns N' Roses, here's our cheat sheet to the residencies on now (and coming soon).
Let's break this down: you, Gail Simmons, and celeb-chefs like Michael Mina and Julian Serrano are all meeting up in Vegas for a guilt-free weekend of all out indulgence. Count us in.
How do you follow two and a half days in Los Angeles? With two and a half days in Vegas, of course. Our European correspondent Pepita Diamand did just that and found, well, a lot to write home about.
Whether its heights, speed, wild animals, or something else, we've all got a fear that needs conquering. So why not do it on vacation? These are our top trips for feeling (nearly) invincible.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in NYC
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- $10.95 & up -- Rental Cars across the United StatesHotwire.com
- $539 & up -- Cabo San Lucas All-Inclusive Vacation w/AirApple Vacations
- $679 & up -- Ends 1/31: Alaska Cruises w/Choice of ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $149 & up -- Bahamas Long Weekend Cruises incl. NassauNorwegian Cruise Line
- $1999 -- Australia's Rainforest & Wine Country w/4-Star AirQantas Vacations
- $849 & up -- Hawaii: 11-Night Cruise to 4 IslandsCarnival Cruise Line