News Stories Tagged las vegas
You'll never starve for great entertainment on the Vegas Strip. From Elton John to Rod Stewart to Guns N' Roses, here's our cheat sheet to the residencies on now (and coming soon).
Let's break this down: you, Gail Simmons, and celeb-chefs like Michael Mina and Julian Serrano are all meeting up in Vegas for a guilt-free weekend of all out indulgence. Count us in.
How do you follow two and a half days in Los Angeles? With two and a half days in Vegas, of course. Our European correspondent Pepita Diamand did just that and found, well, a lot to write home about.
Whether its heights, speed, wild animals, or something else, we've all got a fear that needs conquering. So why not do it on vacation? These are our top trips for feeling (nearly) invincible.
There's a new High Roller in town—a 550 ft. observation wheel expected to debut in 2013. Situated near the Flamingo Las Vegas, the wheel will be the centerpiece of the new Linq complex.
It's hard to keep up with the buzzy restaurant openings (and quiet closings) along the Vegas Strip. But we're here to keep you from dining in some so-last-year eatery with these new and notable spots.
Searching for that perfect wedding venue? Look no further. Denny's (yes, that Denny's) is set to open a new flagship diner in Las Vegas, complete with a chapel (and a full bar) within its 6,400 square feet.
Miami's long-loved Delano hotel is making its way to the desert. Mandalay Bay has announced that its THEhotel will become the Delano Las Vegas in 2013, with plenty of South Beach-style upgrades.
There's much more to a hotel than just bedrooms and lobby bars—there are unique histories and quirky facts galore. And there's plenty you probably don't know about these classic American hotels.
Whether you come for the gambling, the food, or the characters found on the Strip, stay for the shows (and these in particular). A new crop of superstars and Broadway shows are taking to Vegas's many stages.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 15 Festivals to Attend Before You Die
- 10 Best National Parks to Visit This Winter
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guides
- 10 Cheeses Worth Traveling For
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Under $100
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers
- World's 10 Best Ski Towns for Foodies
- Top 15 Warm-Weather Resorts for Families
- Incredible Private Pools at 7 Worldwide Hotels
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Kids
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $525 -- Luxe Rio de Janeiro Resort over New Year's EveSheraton Rio Hotel & Resort
- $699 & up -- Cancun All-Inclusive Beach Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $949 & up -- Caribbean: 7-Nt. Cruise on World's Largest ShipRoyal Caribbean
- $599 & up -- Weeklong Southern Caribbean CruiseRoyal Caribbean
- $849 & up -- Westin Maui 3-Nt. Vacation w/AirPleasant Holidays