News Stories Tagged las vegas
Few people go to Vegas for the rich history of Sin City. But when its put on display like this, you can count us in. The Neon Museum is set to officially open, showcasing the neon history of the Strip.
You'll never starve for great entertainment on the Vegas Strip. From Elton John to Rod Stewart to Guns N' Roses, here's our cheat sheet to the residencies on now (and coming soon).
Let's break this down: you, Gail Simmons, and celeb-chefs like Michael Mina and Julian Serrano are all meeting up in Vegas for a guilt-free weekend of all out indulgence. Count us in.
How do you follow two and a half days in Los Angeles? With two and a half days in Vegas, of course. Our European correspondent Pepita Diamand did just that and found, well, a lot to write home about.
Whether its heights, speed, wild animals, or something else, we've all got a fear that needs conquering. So why not do it on vacation? These are our top trips for feeling (nearly) invincible.
There's a new High Roller in town—a 550 ft. observation wheel expected to debut in 2013. Situated near the Flamingo Las Vegas, the wheel will be the centerpiece of the new Linq complex.
It's hard to keep up with the buzzy restaurant openings (and quiet closings) along the Vegas Strip. But we're here to keep you from dining in some so-last-year eatery with these new and notable spots.
Searching for that perfect wedding venue? Look no further. Denny's (yes, that Denny's) is set to open a new flagship diner in Las Vegas, complete with a chapel (and a full bar) within its 6,400 square feet.
Miami's long-loved Delano hotel is making its way to the desert. Mandalay Bay has announced that its THEhotel will become the Delano Las Vegas in 2013, with plenty of South Beach-style upgrades.
There's much more to a hotel than just bedrooms and lobby bars—there are unique histories and quirky facts galore. And there's plenty you probably don't know about these classic American hotels.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Go to Charleston, South Carolina Right Now
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Ultimate Walt Disney World 2014 Planner
- Top 10 Places to Go This Spring
- 15 Budget-Friendly Spring Getaways for 2014
- Europe's Best City Escapes for Spring
- World's Best Overwater Bungalows
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 15 Legendary Hotels Around the World
- America's 10 Best Spots for Seeing Wildflowers
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $3599 -- Balcony: Weeklong Mediterranean Cruise w/AirfareOceania Cruises
- $1278* -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $599 & up -- Western Caribbean 7-Nt. Cruise; Kids Sail FreeNorwegian Cruise Line
- $599 & up -- Cabo 4-Nt. All-Inclusive Escape w/Air, Half OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $3999 -- 12-Night South America Cruise on Oceania incl. AirOceania Cruises
- $1159 & up -- Balcony on Weeklong Fjords of Norway CruiseRoyal Caribbean