News Stories Tagged las vegas
And no, by "wild animals" we do not mean people watching on the Strip. Las Vegas' resorts are home to an array of exotic animals from sharks and dolphins to leopards and white lions.
From Arkansas to Nicaragua, we've got our ear to the ground when it comes to the hottest new hotels. So with a new year ahead, we're sharing which soon-to-open properties we are most excited for.
We want to tell you about fun things to do in Vegas that don't include booze, gambling, or other debauchery. Stick with us. They are daytime activities like a neon sign boneyard and ziplining.
What did I learn in Vegas? Kobe beef (the real kind) is back, chef Masa is amazing, Ghost Horse cabernet is eye-poppingly expensive and delicious, and I've still got lots to eat, see, and do when I go back.
Few people go to Vegas for the rich history of Sin City. But when its put on display like this, you can count us in. The Neon Museum is set to officially open, showcasing the neon history of the Strip.
You'll never starve for great entertainment on the Vegas Strip. From Elton John to Rod Stewart to Guns N' Roses, here's our cheat sheet to the residencies on now (and coming soon).
Let's break this down: you, Gail Simmons, and celeb-chefs like Michael Mina and Julian Serrano are all meeting up in Vegas for a guilt-free weekend of all out indulgence. Count us in.
How do you follow two and a half days in Los Angeles? With two and a half days in Vegas, of course. Our European correspondent Pepita Diamand did just that and found, well, a lot to write home about.
Whether its heights, speed, wild animals, or something else, we've all got a fear that needs conquering. So why not do it on vacation? These are our top trips for feeling (nearly) invincible.
There's a new High Roller in town—a 550 ft. observation wheel expected to debut in 2013. Situated near the Flamingo Las Vegas, the wheel will be the centerpiece of the new Linq complex.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Top 15 Beach Destinations for Winter Escapes
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2014: The Best Travel Deals
- 10 Places to Go This Winter
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- How to Use the Internet to Find the Best Airplane Seats
- $1761 & up -- Costa Rica 7-Nt. Eco-Adventure w/Air & ToursGreat Value Vacations
- $978 & up -- Ireland: 4-City Vacation w/Air & Rental CarGreat Value Vacations
- $159 -- Caribbean 5-Night Cruise on Princess w/$50 CreditPrincess Cruises
- $599 & up -- Jamaica: Riu Negril Getaway w/Air, Save $300CheapCaribbean.com
- $203 & up -- NYC: Westin Times Square Hotel, 35% OffThe Westin New York Times Square
- $119-$169 -- 4-Star Houston Hotel at the Galleria, Save 55%The Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria