News Stories Tagged las vegas
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured chefs like Jean-Georges Vongerichten, Michael Mina, and more. Here's what she learned.
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies), the road trip can be quite dull. Unless, that is, you make these awesome pit stops.
From buzzing around a track in American muscle cars to popping champagne bottles at the Strip's newest watering holes, Vegas has more than enough to offer this season.
You'd be hard-pressed to find a more guaranteed-awesome girlfriend getaway than Las Vegas. So from where to stay and spa to the top places to dine and imbibe, here's your ultimate girl-getaway-guide.
Wine Enthusiast went coast to coast in search of America's superlative wine-and-dine hot spots and came back with 100 sommelier-approved restaurants in hand.
It doesn't matter why you're going to Vegas, it just matters that Sin City is in your future. Las Vegas packs it all in, so we're here to help you cherry pick the best hotels, restaurants, pools, and clubs.
Keeping up with what's hot on the Vegas Strip feels like a full-time job...unless you follow @VegasBill on Twitter. He's got red carpet snaps and updates on hotels, restaurants, and more.
When your friends ask what you're up to over the weekend, you can say you'll just be on the green with Michael Jordan (you just call him MJ) and a few of his most famous friends.
Las Vegas visitors have a new club to splurge on: American Express has opened their Centurion Club at LAS, and it's just as decadent as you'd expect.
Dream Racing at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway has long been the first stop for drivers looking for a Ferrari-fueled adrenaline rush. But now the course has street legal cars—and lower prices.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 11 Cyber Monday Travel Deals at Beach Hotels
- Ultimate Safari Planner
- 15 Festivals to Attend Before You Die
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers
- 10 Cheeses Worth Traveling For
- Venice's Ban on Cruise Ships: What it Means for You
- World's 10 Coolest Ice Hotels
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- America's Best Wine Bars
- 10 Best US Ski Resorts for Families
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1198-$1278* -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $1645 -- UAE: Dubai & Abu Dhabi 6-Night Vacation, $550 OffGoway Travel with Definitely Dubai & Abu Dhabi Tourism
- $229 & up -- Caribbean 7-Night Cruise; Kids Sail FreeNorwegian Cruise Line
- $1739 -- Spring Sale: 7-Night Holland & Belgium River CruiseAvalon Waterways