News Stories Tagged lakes
Staying at a lakeside hotel is a classic American experience; think of it as summer camp for the whole family. Here's our look at some of the best options in the US.
Lakes offer some of water's most alluring qualities, mesmerizing ripples, mirror-like reflections, and crstyalline clarity. The world has millions of them, from tiny grass-lined ponds to massive freshwater expanses easily mistaken for oceans, but some lakes simply stand out more than others. Here are 20 of the world's most beautiful lakes.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- $1399 & up -- 7-Nt. Jamaica All-Incl. Vacation w/AirApple Vacations
- $20 & up -- Arizona: Lake, Grand Canyon & Sedona ToursVisit Mesa
- $1099 & up -- Cozumel: Weeklong All-Incl. Vacation w/AirApple Vacations
- $239 & up -- Mediterranean Cruises incl. Italy & SpainNorwegian Cruise Line
- $93-$109 -- Colorado: Aspen 4-Star Resort, Save 65%Westin Snowmass Resort
- $139-$159 -- 4-Star San Diego Hotel incl. Holidays, 50% OffThe Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter