News Stories Tagged lake tahoe
This alpine lake resort, set within easy striking distance of several Californian cities, feels very much the winter wonderland. Here are some picks for bundling up in style.
Lake Tahoe is a year-round destination, to be sure. But it really comes to life in the winter, with activities from skiing and snow-shoeing to apres-skiing and gambling galore.
Escape the hustle and bustle with a fall weekend trip to stunning Lake Tahoe. Enjoy relaxing on beaches, hiking in the mountains, eating fantastic local food, and taking in beautiful fall colors.
Hitting the slopes in Tahoe? Now there's no need to stop at the lodge for a hot drink.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Places to Go This Fall
- 10 Best Casino Restaurants in the World
- Top 10 Fall Trips for Food Lovers
- 11 Must-See Ch?teaux Outside Paris
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- World's Best Golf Resorts
- Europe's 10 Most Epic Hiking Trails
- Long Weekend in Palenque, Mexico
- Top 5 New York City Activities for Teens
- How to Pack Light for a Trip
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $399 & up -- Puerto Rico: 4-Star Escape w/$100 Credit & AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $88 -- Palm Springs 4-Star Resort w/2-Night Stay, Save 60%The Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa
- $135 & up -- 4-Star Houston Hotel at the Galleria, Save 55%The Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria
- $183 & up -- Manhattan Westin near Grand Central, Save 60%The Westin New York Grand Central
- $103-$126 -- 4-Star Lake Las Vegas Resort, Save 30%Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa
- $149-$179 -- Weekends at Dallas 4-Star Hotel, Save 40%The Westin Galleria Dallas