News Stories Tagged itinerary
For a weekend of outdoor adventure at Acadia National Park and small-town New England charm, head north to Bar Harbor.
A one-hour flight from Mexico City, this town is home to Mayan ruins, stunning aquamarine waterfalls, and authentic Chiapaneco culture.
To see an entirely different side of South Africa, explore the Karoo region, replete with quirky culture and dazzling landscapes.
Design enthusiasts flock here year-round to cozy up in retro motels or sip martinis at throwback eateries.
Fresh seafood, stunning churches, and sun-swept, seaside charm greet visitors who make the trek to the Sicilian capital.
For an affordable, blissful European retreat, look no further than the sun-drenched, coastal city of Lisbon.
Whether you’re a local or a visitor, one of the best things to do in a city is escape for a while.
South Africa's wines are quickly becoming world-renowned, and its wine-growing region is turning into a foodie destination as well.
Fresh seafood, winding beaches, and not a chain store in sight. Here are five tempting reasons to visit Nantucket this summer.
Summer vacations don't have to break the bank. Here's our list of 10 affordable destinations to help you plan your next trip.
One of our editors breaks down the best way to see some of the biggest sights in Rome.
For a weekend full of breathtaking ocean views, vibrant local culture, and plush accommodations, look no further than St. Lucia.
We've put together four itineraries that perfectly showcase the rich history, local culture, and fantastic cuisine of Vietnam.
Few things in life are more liberating than a road trip in summertime. Here are the 10 best for 2014.
A glorious coastal setting, spectacular weather, great food, and a vibrant, multicultural population are among the reasons to visit this city on the French Mediterranean coast.
One of our editors outlines two great itineraries for exploring the Centennial State.
For a weekend of small-town charm and culture (with world-class art credentials), look no further than Providence.
Whether you're a bourbon enthusiast or have never tried the American whiskey, we have the perfect weekend itinerary for your next trip to Louisville.
Our three Scottsdale itineraries for outdoorsy types, art lovers, and foodies.
David Beek’s family has operated the Balboa Island Ferry for nearly 100 years. Here, he shares the charming resort town’s best spots.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Asia's 10 Best Second Cities
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- 10 Places to Go This Fall
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- 15 Must-See Literary Sights in London
- How to Get a Seat Upgrade
- Europe's 10 Most Epic Hiking Trails
- Where to Eat in Montreal Now
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- What's the One Thing Fodor's Editors Never Travel Without?
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $479 & up -- Ends 9/2: Bermuda Cruises w/All-Incl. OptionNorwegian Cruise Line
- $1349 & up -- London & Paris 6-Nt. Package w/Air & HotelsEuropeanDestinations.com
- $1647 & up -- Bangkok, Singapore, Hong Kong 9-Nt. Trip w/AirTripMasters.com
- $164 & up -- Bahamas Luxe All-Inclusive Resort, Save 55% Riu Palace Paradise
- $135 & up -- Downtown Chicago 4-Star Hotel, Save 65%The Westin Chicago River North
- $199 & up -- Baltimore 4-Star Inner Harbor Hotel, 40% OffSheraton Inner Harbor Hotel