News Stories Tagged itinerary
For a weekend of outdoor adventure at Acadia National Park and small-town New England charm, head north to Bar Harbor.
A one-hour flight from Mexico City, this town is home to Mayan ruins, stunning aquamarine waterfalls, and authentic Chiapaneco culture.
To see an entirely different side of South Africa, explore the Karoo region, replete with quirky culture and dazzling landscapes.
Design enthusiasts flock here year-round to cozy up in retro motels or sip martinis at throwback eateries.
Fresh seafood, stunning churches, and sun-swept, seaside charm greet visitors who make the trek to the Sicilian capital.
For an affordable, blissful European retreat, look no further than the sun-drenched, coastal city of Lisbon.
Whether you’re a local or a visitor, one of the best things to do in a city is escape for a while.
South Africa's wines are quickly becoming world-renowned, and its wine-growing region is turning into a foodie destination as well.
Fresh seafood, winding beaches, and not a chain store in sight. Here are five tempting reasons to visit Nantucket this summer.
Summer vacations don't have to break the bank. Here's our list of 10 affordable destinations to help you plan your next trip.
One of our editors breaks down the best way to see some of the biggest sights in Rome.
For a weekend full of breathtaking ocean views, vibrant local culture, and plush accommodations, look no further than St. Lucia.
We've put together four itineraries that perfectly showcase the rich history, local culture, and fantastic cuisine of Vietnam.
Few things in life are more liberating than a road trip in summertime. Here are the 10 best for 2014.
A glorious coastal setting, spectacular weather, great food, and a vibrant, multicultural population are among the reasons to visit this city on the French Mediterranean coast.
One of our editors outlines two great itineraries for exploring the Centennial State.
For a weekend of small-town charm and culture (with world-class art credentials), look no further than Providence.
Whether you're a bourbon enthusiast or have never tried the American whiskey, we have the perfect weekend itinerary for your next trip to Louisville.
Our three Scottsdale itineraries for outdoorsy types, art lovers, and foodies.
David Beek’s family has operated the Balboa Island Ferry for nearly 100 years. Here, he shares the charming resort town’s best spots.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- Europe's 10 Most Epic Hiking Trails
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- 10 Places to Go This Fall
- 10 Best Casino Restaurants in the World
- Top 10 Fall Trips for Food Lovers
- How to Get a Seat Upgrade
- Ultimate Guide to European Rail Passes
- Wine Lover's Guide to St. Helena
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $139-$169 -- Nashville: 4-Star Opryland Resort, Save 25%Gaylord Opryland Resort
- $269-$299 -- NYC: 4-Star Hotel at Brooklyn Bridge, Save 25%New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge
- $1349 & up -- London & Paris 6-Nt. Package w/Air & HotelsEuropeanDestinations.com
- $721* & up -- Europe Fall Fares from the U.S., R/TAir France
- $559 -- Cruise Two Continents: 15 Nights plus $100 CreditCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $79 & up -- St. Petersburg Oceanfront Resort, Reg. $181BookIt.com