News Stories Tagged itinerary
To see an entirely different side of South Africa, explore the Karoo region, replete with quirky culture and dazzling landscapes.
Design enthusiasts flock here year-round to cozy up in retro motels or sip martinis at throwback eateries.
Fresh seafood, stunning churches, and sun-swept, seaside charm greet visitors who make the trek to the Sicilian capital.
For an affordable, blissful European retreat, look no further than the sun-drenched, coastal city of Lisbon.
Whether you’re a local or a visitor, one of the best things to do in a city is escape for a while.
South Africa's wines are quickly becoming world-renowned, and its wine-growing region is turning into a foodie destination as well.
Fresh seafood, winding beaches, and not a chain store in sight. Here are five tempting reasons to visit Nantucket this summer.
Summer vacations don't have to break the bank. Here's our list of 10 affordable destinations to help you plan your next trip.
One of our editors breaks down the best way to see some of the biggest sights in Rome.
For a weekend full of breathtaking ocean views, vibrant local culture, and plush accommodations, look no further than St. Lucia.
We've put together four itineraries that perfectly showcase the rich history, local culture, and fantastic cuisine of Vietnam.
Few things in life are more liberating than a road trip in summertime. Here are the 10 best for 2014.
A glorious coastal setting, spectacular weather, great food, and a vibrant, multicultural population are among the reasons to visit this city on the French Mediterranean coast.
One of our editors outlines two great itineraries for exploring the Centennial State.
For a weekend of small-town charm and culture (with world-class art credentials), look no further than Providence.
Whether you're a bourbon enthusiast or have never tried the American whiskey, we have the perfect weekend itinerary for your next trip to Louisville.
Our three Scottsdale itineraries for outdoorsy types, art lovers, and foodies.
David Beek’s family has operated the Balboa Island Ferry for nearly 100 years. Here, he shares the charming resort town’s best spots.
One of our editors gives advice on the perfect two-day itinerary for Düsseldorf and Amsterdam.
Italian novelist and screenwriter Francesca Marciano shares her expert tips on eating, shopping, and traveling in Italy's Salento region.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Stunning Hotels in Unexpected Places
- 10 Restaurants Worth a Day Trip in Europe
- 15 Best Beer Gardens in the U.S.
- How to Pack Light for a Trip
- World's Most Luxurious Wine Country Hotels
- Best Credit Cards for Travelers
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- How to Cure Jet Lag
- 10 Natural and Organic Beauty Products Worth Packing
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $2899 & up -- Australia: Sydney Trip w/Air & Tours, $460 OffDestination New South Wales
- $1237 & up -- 6-Nt Tokyo & Beijing Package w/Air & HotelsTripMasters.com
- $2999 -- Spain: 7-Night Culinary & Wine Cruise on WindstarWindstar Cruises
- $57 & up -- Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Suite w/Daily BreakfastPalace Resort
- $2899 & up -- Australia: Queensland Trip w/Barrier Reef TourTourism and Events Queensland
- Up to 10% Off -- Europe Car Rentals through SummerEnterprise