News Stories Tagged italy
It's easy to say that going to a hot destination in the off season will save you money, but the question remains—will it be as fun as the high season? In short... Yes. Here's how.
An hour's flight from Rome, Sicily is the perfect holiday-within-a-holiday. Spend a long weekend traipsing from Trapani to Taormina, eating well and ogling ancient architecture.
When an Aman Resort opens, we come running. And their new property along the Venice Canals is no different—oppulent designs and high-end amenities mix in a prime San Polo location.
What could be dreamier than a summer holiday on Italy's Amafli Coast? Daytime strolls through town, sunset cocktails in Positano...Pack these chic picks and you'll fit right in.
Some spectacular new sites earned coveted spots on the UNESCO World Heritage Sites list last week, representing the best of what the world has to offer in natural and cultural beauty.
Established in 1555, Rome's Jewish Quarter has an long and rich history. And one of the best ways to discover it is through its most iconic dishes.
You've heard of Lake Como (thanks to George's exploits), but halfway between Milan and Venice lies Italy's largest lake. Filled with charm on all sides, here's why you should discover the "other" lake.
Starting in the sun-splashed coast of the French Riviera, a road trip is one of the most stunning and thrilling ways to discover three spectacular destinations in one go. Here's your itinerary.
Italy's posh playground, Lake Como, is now home to a swanky new boutique hotel—Casa sull'Albero. It is sleek and modern with all the amenities you'd expect here.
They said it couldn't be done...that it's impossible to find a tour bus-free patch of Tuscany to explore. They were wrong. This food-and-wine-filled Tuscan itinerary has more hand-made pasta than tourists.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- 10 Things to Do in Orlando Besides Theme Parks
- 10 Best Caribbean All-Inclusive Resorts for 2015
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 10 Best Safaris in the U.S.
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 10 Luxurious Log Cabins Across the U.S.
- Ultimate Guide to Louisville's Hip Neighborhoods
- $2799 -- Luxe 8-Night Italy, Croatia & Greece Cruise w/AirOceania Cruises
- $99 -- FL: Four-Diamond Resort w/ F&B Credit, 50% OffRenaissance World Golf Resort
- $149 -- NY: Long Island Sound Escape w/Cocktails, Save 40%Danfords Hotel & Marina
- $129-$179 -- Colorado: 4-Star Steamboat Springs ResortSheraton Steamboat Springs
- $819 & up -- Ends Monday: All-Incl. Beach Vacations on SaleCheapCaribbean.com
- $159 -- Luxe Colorado Resort incl. Weekends this SpringWestin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain