News Stories Tagged italy
Every country has its food capitals, and in Italy, it's Emilia-Romagna, the root of all things "delizioso" in the country.
The professional foodie chats about must-visit restaurants in Tuscany, the best fried chicken in the world, and his favorite dining spots in Miami.
Beyond its Franciscan monuments and medieval churches, Umbria is filled with unexpected natural wonders, ancient ruins, and spectacular hilltop towns.
Fresh seafood, stunning churches, and sun-swept, seaside charm greet visitors who make the trek to the Sicilian capital.
One of our editors breaks down the best way to see some of the biggest sights in Rome.
Forgo the well-trodden tourist path altogether in favor of some offbeat adventuring, courtesy of these seven unique tours.
You'll find more than ancient and baroque art at these off-the-beaten-path cultural institutions in Italy's capital.
From a tasting tour of China's regional cuisines to a cooking class in the foothills of Morocco's Atlas Mountains, these 10 food-focused experiences are among the tastiest in the world.
Take a cue from the Italians and head to one of these local-favorite seafront towns to escape the bustle of the cities.
Italian novelist and screenwriter Francesca Marciano shares her expert tips on eating, shopping, and traveling in Italy's Salento region.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $127 & up -- 4-Star Sheraton Times Square Hotel, 40% OffSheraton New York Times Square
- $150 -- Oceanfront Miami Beach Resort into Spring w/RebateBookIt.com
- $1378* & up -- Premium Economy Fares to Paris (Roundtrip)Air France
- $399-$429 -- 4-Star Grand Cayman Beach Resort, Save 45%The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa
- $99 & up -- Condo: 4-Star Panama City Beach Resort, 50% OffBookIt.com
- $989 & up -- Puerto Vallarta Beach Trip w/Air, Kids Eat FreeCheapCaribbean.com