News Stories Tagged italy
The professional foodie chats about must-visit restaurants in Tuscany, the best fried chicken in the world, and his favorite dining spots in Miami.
Beyond its Franciscan monuments and medieval churches, Umbria is filled with unexpected natural wonders, ancient ruins, and spectacular hilltop towns.
Fresh seafood, stunning churches, and sun-swept, seaside charm greet visitors who make the trek to the Sicilian capital.
One of our editors breaks down the best way to see some of the biggest sights in Rome.
Forgo the well-trodden tourist path altogether in favor of some offbeat adventuring, courtesy of these seven unique tours.
You'll find more than ancient and baroque art at these off-the-beaten-path cultural institutions in Italy's capital.
From a tasting tour of China's regional cuisines to a cooking class in the foothills of Morocco's Atlas Mountains, these 10 food-focused experiences are among the tastiest in the world.
Take a cue from the Italians and head to one of these local-favorite seafront towns to escape the bustle of the cities.
Italian novelist and screenwriter Francesca Marciano shares her expert tips on eating, shopping, and traveling in Italy's Salento region.
"L’aperitivo" is Italy's version of happy hour, replete with tapas-style snacks and drinks. Here are 10 places to partake of the local tradition in Rome.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Small Airlines You Should Know
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- Fodor's Approved: 10 Best Carry-On Bags for 2014
- Top 15 Beach Destinations for Winter Escapes
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 5 Reasons to Visit Nuremberg
- $109* & up -- Premium Economy: Nationwide Fare Sale O/WVirgin America
- $89 & up -- Hotel Deals Across Arizona through WinterVisit Arizona
- $1099 -- Mediterranean: 14-Nt. Princess Cruise w/$300 CreditPrincess Cruises
- $912 & up -- 3-Nts. at Luxe Santiago Hotel using MasterCardW Santiago
- $599 & up -- Jamaica: Riu Negril Getaway w/Air, Save $300CheapCaribbean.com
- $1281 & up -- Iceland Escape incl. Northern Lights & AirGreat Value Vacations