News Stories Tagged islands
We break down the four villages at Beaches Turks & Caicos to help make your trip planning easier and your vacation more rewarding.
David Beek’s family has operated the Balboa Island Ferry for nearly 100 years. Here, he shares the charming resort town’s best spots.
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood, and authentic local culture.
For lovers of nature and Japanese culture, discover five reasons to visit the island of Shikoku.
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfect romantic destination for couples this spring.
The far-flung isles of the Indian Ocean propose exotic beaches, emerald waters, and castaway lodgings. Find your ideal Indian Ocean idyll here, with these top 10 Indian Ocean vacations.
Who says you need a passport to escape to a warm island in wintertime? Check out 10 American destinations that are guaranteed to put some spring in your winter step.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1339 & up -- Prague, Vienna & Budapest 7 Nts. w/Air & TrainEuropeanDestinations.com
- $1115 & up -- 6-Nt. Madrid & Barcelona Trip w/Air & HotelsEuropeanDestinations.com
- $95 & up -- Puerto Rico: Old Town San Juan Hotel, Save 15%Sheraton Old San Juan Hotel & Casino
- $159 & up -- Baltimore 4-Star Inner Harbor Hotel, 40% OffSheraton Inner Harbor Hotel
- $802* & up -- Europe Summer Fare Sale from the U.S., R/TAir France
- $159-$199 -- San Diego 4-Star Waterfront Hotel, 35% OffSheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina