News Stories Tagged inspiration
Istanbul is animated with faces as colorful and unique as the buildings and monuments that line its streets. Photographer Mustafa Seven captures both with gorgeous composition on his Instagram.
You might be in Italy or Ireland or Indonesia, sure... But traveling really points you in on yourself—you're learning who you are with different surroundings.
From perfectly coiffed PanAm girls to ads for the best cigarettes to smoke in the friendly skies, this Pinterest board takes us back to the long-gone golden age of flying.
Italy is so undeniably gorgeous, it looks like Michelangelo designed it.
Short on cash? Kash has you covered. He knows luxury hostels across Europe that rival some of the swankier hotels, but are much kinder to your wallet. His Instagram is a cheery treasure trove of his adventures traveling on a shoestring.
Whether its meandering through a nearby museum or strolling the streets of an exotic locale... Where do you find fulfillment?
Kate McCulley's Twitter feed shows a daring solo female traveler who wants everyone to know that they, too, can travel the world alone. From tips to wild anecdotes, her Twitter is a travel treasure trove.
We always remember trips by the friends and memories made along the way... Unless we're trying to rack up airline miles, of course.
Let yourself be guided through the global expeditions of this Instagrammer, who enlists his girlfriend's help to capture their nomadic romance along with some of the world's most exquisite locales.
It's hard to see it when you've just hit one, but sometimes potholes can be the most fun (and memorable) part of the journey! Who wants travels to be boring and expected, anyway?
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Fodor's Go List 2014
- 7 Quirky American Winter Festivals
- World's 10 Best Ski Towns for Foodies
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- 7 Reasons to Go to Miami this Winter
- 15 Festivals to Attend Before You Die
- Weekend Escape: Holiday Shopping in NYC
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guides
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Under $100
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $257 & up -- Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Adults-Only ResortExcellence Riviera Cancun
- $419 & up -- 4-Night Caribbean Cruise to CozumelRoyal Caribbean
- $1599 & up -- 'World's Best' Caribbean Cruises, over 60% OffWindstar Cruises
- $894* -- Fly to Exotic Cook Islands from West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand