News Stories Tagged india
From a tasting tour of China's regional cuisines to a cooking class in the foothills of Morocco's Atlas Mountains, these 10 food-focused experiences are among the tastiest in the world.
To say there's something for everyone in New Delhi is an understatement. Take these seven mouthwatering treats—from sweet to savory—and move them to the top of your must-try list.
From backpackers to businessmen, luxury seekers to religious pilgrims, all kinds of travelers are drawn to Asia. Stray from the beaten path with these 5 underrated destinations from Burma to Borneo.
Overlooking mirror-like lakes and sun-drenched sand dunes, India's palace hotels will make even the most humble traveler feel like a sultan. From Mumbai to Jaipur, here are 10 of the most regal retreats.
With modern accents, an exclusive beach club and private pool, and three on-site restaurants, Goa's newest hotel packs a punch while still retaining the low key beach vibe of the area.
We asked readers in the Fodor's Forums how they're feeling about returning to India in the wake of the fatal incident in New Dehli in December. Read on to learn what they had to say.
One of the most fun ways we've found to immerse yourself in a new culture is to attend a local festival. And it doesn't get more colorful, fascinating, and unique than the Bikaner Camel Festival in India.
It used to be that camping was just tents, s'mores, and the great outdoors. Now, there are tons of plush glamping destinations around the world, like these worthy splurges and reasonable saves.
Nestled in the foothills of the Himalayas, Ananda is a spectacular haven of tranquility—and its regularly ranked among the world's greatest destination spas. We heartily agree with those rankings.
Everyone is falling for Mumbai, including Soho House which is about to open its first Asian outpost there. Get dolled up day and night in these Technicolor picks.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Stunning Hotels in Unexpected Places
- 10 Restaurants Worth a Day Trip in Europe
- 15 Best Beer Gardens in the U.S.
- How to Pack Light for a Trip
- World's Most Luxurious Wine Country Hotels
- Best Credit Cards for Travelers
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- How to Cure Jet Lag
- 10 Natural and Organic Beauty Products Worth Packing
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $69 & up -- Orlando Resort Sale through Summer, Save 50%Visit Orlando
- $146 -- Wisconsin: Water Park Resort Suite thru SummerTimber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark
- $1599 -- Peru & Machu Picchu 7-Night Trip w/Air, Save $580IB Travelin
- $2544* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
- $912* & up -- Global Sale on 5-Star Airline, R/T incl. TaxQatar Airways
- $802* & up -- Europe Summer Fare Sale from the U.S., R/TAir France