News Stories Tagged india
To say there's something for everyone in New Delhi is an understatement. Take these seven mouthwatering treats—from sweet to savory—and move them to the top of your must-try list.
From backpackers to businessmen, luxury seekers to religious pilgrims, all kinds of travelers are drawn to Asia. Stray from the beaten path with these 5 underrated destinations from Burma to Borneo.
Overlooking mirror-like lakes and sun-drenched sand dunes, India's palace hotels will make even the most humble traveler feel like a sultan. From Mumbai to Jaipur, here are 10 of the most regal retreats.
With modern accents, an exclusive beach club and private pool, and three on-site restaurants, Goa's newest hotel packs a punch while still retaining the low key beach vibe of the area.
We asked readers in the Fodor's Forums how they're feeling about returning to India in the wake of the fatal incident in New Dehli in December. Read on to learn what they had to say.
One of the most fun ways we've found to immerse yourself in a new culture is to attend a local festival. And it doesn't get more colorful, fascinating, and unique than the Bikaner Camel Festival in India.
It used to be that camping was just tents, s'mores, and the great outdoors. Now, there are tons of plush glamping destinations around the world, like these worthy splurges and reasonable saves.
Nestled in the foothills of the Himalayas, Ananda is a spectacular haven of tranquility—and its regularly ranked among the world's greatest destination spas. We heartily agree with those rankings.
Everyone is falling for Mumbai, including Soho House which is about to open its first Asian outpost there. Get dolled up day and night in these Technicolor picks.
We love a stint of adventurous eating as much as the next guy—particularly in Southeast Asia. And who better to coach us in all things street food than the owner of Pok Pok, Andy RIcker?
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 11 Cyber Monday Travel Deals at Beach Hotels
- 15 Festivals to Attend Before You Die
- Ultimate Safari Planner
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers
- 10 Cheeses Worth Traveling For
- Venice's Ban on Cruise Ships: What it Means for You
- America's Best Wine Bars
- World's 10 Coolest Ice Hotels
- 15 Best Places to Drink Hot Chocolate in America
- 10 Best US Ski Resorts for Families
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $525 -- Luxe Rio de Janeiro Resort over New Year's EveSheraton Rio Hotel & Resort
- $699 & up -- Cancun All-Inclusive Beach Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $949 & up -- Caribbean: 7-Nt. Cruise on World's Largest ShipRoyal Caribbean
- $599 & up -- Weeklong Southern Caribbean CruiseRoyal Caribbean
- $869 & up -- Westin Maui 3-Nt. Vacation w/AirPleasant Holidays