News Stories Tagged ice hotel
Québec's capital offers the perfect weekend getaway for Francophiles seeking a bit of joie de vivre. Check out five reasons to visit Québec City now.
This season why not explore beyond just skiing and snowshoeing and check in for an icy night at a snow hotel. These magnificent frozen structures are created entirely from snow and feature truly outstanding snow sculptures and ice carving.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo
- $119-$159 -- 4-Star Houston Hotel at the Galleria, Save 55%The Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria
- $137* & up -- Nationwide Flight Sale on American, R/TAmerican Airlines
- $928* & up -- Fly to Brazil from the U.S. (Roundtrip)TAM Airlines
- $165 & up -- SC: 4-Star Hilton Head Island Resort, Save 40%The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa
- $169 & up -- Downtown Los Angeles 4-Star Hotel, $100 OffThe Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites
- $9.95 & up -- Rental Cars across the United StatesHotwire.com