News Stories Tagged hotels
One of our editors gives tips on how to visit the Norwegian capital without emptying your wallet.
You don't have to stick to big cities to enjoy bespoke accommodations. Visit some of these more rural properties for dazzling environs and first-rate amenities.
Go straight to the source with a stay at one of these lavish lodgings, located in the heart of the world's most famous wine regions.
An inside look at the exquisite properties featured in the new film A Five Star Life.
South Africa's wines are quickly becoming world-renowned, and its wine-growing region is turning into a foodie destination as well.
The best ski resorts in the country ramp up their offerings and really come alive in the summer months. Here are 10 of the best to visit this summer.
For a more intimate, personalized experience in Sin City, check into one of these 10 great properties.
Kick back with a book and a cold drink on one of these great hotel porches around the country.
This visually stunning, electrifying metropolis has seen a flurry of new hotel openings in the last year. Here are 10 of the best.
Hotel openings, food festivals, and music galore. Here's our guide to having a blast in the Windy City this summer.
One of our editors highlights the best hotels in Paris for museum lovers.
We break down the four villages at Beaches Turks & Caicos to help make your trip planning easier and your vacation more rewarding.
Whether you want to slumber under the stars or within the confines of a National Historic Landmark, here's everything you need to know about where to stay in Yosemite.
Save your money for the wine tastings by staying at these cheap and chic properties in California wine country.
If you plan on spending several days in the park, we suggest staying overnight in the park itself. If you don't mind the driving, however, or want to spend time outside the park, there are several upscale resorts in nearby towns. We've got the basics on the best places to stay plus full hotel reviews to help you decide.
From Midtown West to Queens, here are some of the hottest new hotels in New York City.
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike. Use our weekend itinerary to plan your next beach getaway.
You'll never miss a minute of shut-eye at any of these hotels that take sleep seriously.
Staying at a lakeside hotel is a classic American experience; think of it as summer camp for the whole family. Here's our look at some of the best options in the US.
Treat yourself like a royal without forking over a fortune at these 10 affordable castle hotels.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- 10 of Hemingway's Favorite Haunts
- Long Weekend in Lisbon
- 15 Best Beer Gardens in the U.S.
- How to Renew Your Passport
- How to Cure Jet Lag
- Wine Lover's Guide to South Africa
- 8 Cooling Beauty Products for Beating the Heat
- How to Use Twitter to Rebook a Canceled Flight
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $138 -- Downtown Halifax Hotel w/Breakfast & Dinner, 30% OffHomewood Suites by Hilton Halifax-Downtown
- $3895 & up -- Luxe 10-Nt. Bora Bora & Moorea Trip w/AirTahiti.com
- $2899 & up -- Australia: Queensland Trip w/Barrier Reef TourTourism and Events Queensland
- $11.95 & up -- Rental Cars across the United StatesHotwire.com
- $169 & up -- Downtown LA Hotel During Summer, 35% OffSheraton Los Angeles Downtown Hotel
- $1958 & up -- Sydney & Cairns 6-Nt. Package w/Air & HotelsTripMasters.com