News Stories Tagged hotels
Already in the spotlight for the upcoming 2014 Winter Olympics, Sochi, Russia, is also getting a swanky new hotel to call its own. The Solis Sochi has an Old Hollywood feel with modern amenities.
Fodor's is partnering up with Tablet Hotels to bring a lucky pair one swanky, snowy, winter wonderland giveaway—a 5-night trip to the French Alps!
The beacons of hotel-cool are at it again, this time across the pond. Ace Hotel has opened its doors in London's chic Shoreditch neighborhood, compete with galleries, cafes, and weekend markets.
Hotel lobbies have long been social gathering spots, but lately they have also emerged as showcases for the cool and the unusual. Priceless artwork, former jail cells, and a bar named after a millionaire dog are other features worth checking in for.
The Caribbean has something for everyone—all-inclusives, swanky resorts—but one you may not have considered? Colonial-style plantation hotels, offering great food and gorgeous estates.
A building that once housed Jack Kerouac and Neal Cassidy is now ready to host chic travelers to New York City. The Marlton Hotel (once the Marlton House) has opened with hip extras and a cool cafe.
Say goodbye to the cookie-cutter Radisson Hotels of the 1990s. By the end of this year, 140 Radisson Hotels across the US will have unique and upscale, contemporary looks.
We've got your whole stylish trip planned, from getting there, to packing, to where to stay. Check out our favorite articles from this past week.
Capitalizing on America's "national shopping day", hotels across the country, located near major shopping malls, are packing in the perks. Here are six of the best Black Friday hotel deals.
One of LA's most architecturally significant accommodations, the Hotel Normandie recently underwent a major facelift and now features modern-day comforts alongside vintage design.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 US Islands Where You Can Beat the Winter Blues
- 5 Reasons to Go to Charleston, South Carolina Right Now
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- 10 Great Spots in Paris with a Literary History
- Top 10 Places to Go This Spring
- 15 Budget-Friendly Spring Getaways for 2014
- World's Best Overwater Bungalows
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- Where to Eat at This Year's SXSW Festival
- 15 Legendary Hotels Around the World
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $208-- Miami: New Luxury South Beach Hotel, Reg. $449The Redbury, South Beach
- $3099 -- India & Nepal 13-Night Vacation w/Air, Save $400Friendly Planet Travel
- $143 & up -- San Francisco Hotels on Sale, up to 75% Offtrivago
- $429 & up -- South Caribbean Cruise w/Upgrade; Kids FreeNorwegian Cruise Line
- $599 & up -- Western Caribbean 7-Nt. Cruise; Kids Sail FreeNorwegian Cruise Line
- $1159 & up -- Balcony on Weeklong Fjords of Norway CruiseRoyal Caribbean