News Stories Tagged hotels
Last week, JW Marriott Hanoi debuted in Hanoi, Vietnam, following in the footsteps of two other JW Marriott hotels that opened across Asia recently.
Overlooking the Place de la Concorde, Paris's storied Hôtel de Crillon has joined the Rosewood Hotels & Resorts group, and is currently undergoing a massive renovation, with plans to reopen in 2015.
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge. Enter the Hotel Boutique at Grand Central, which debuted in Midtown last week as part of the budget-friendly Downtown Hotel Collection group.
This fall saw the debut of the Hotel Ella, a 47-room hotel in Austin, Texas, set in a reimagined former mansion that's listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
From milk and cookies to a full-on Christmas tree (with the option to decorate it yourself), hotels are pulling out all the stops this December to help guests celebrate the holiday.
Mexico-based Grupo Habita, known for its design-centric boutique hotels, is set to expand to Oaxaca, Mexico, with the December 1 opening of Hotel Escondido.
The Only YOU Hotel & Lounge Madrid has debuted in Madrid's design- and fashion-conscious Chueca district as the first location for this brand-new boutique-hotel brand.
This season why not explore beyond just skiing and snowshoeing and check in for an icy night at a snow hotel. These magnificent frozen structures are created entirely from snow and feature truly outstanding snow sculptures and ice carving.
Earlier this week, the brand-new Cheval Blanc Randheli popped up in the Maldives, adding another layer of lodging luxury to this far-flung tropical destination.
While an infinity-edge pool that glints under the sun is fabulous, nothing beats a private pool you need not share with other hotel guests. At these seven properties, enjoy a plunge pool to call your very own.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 US Islands Where You Can Beat the Winter Blues
- 5 Reasons to Go to Charleston, South Carolina Right Now
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- 10 Great Spots in Paris with a Literary History
- Top 10 Places to Go This Spring
- 15 Budget-Friendly Spring Getaways for 2014
- World's Best Overwater Bungalows
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- Europe's Best City Escapes for Spring
- Where to Eat at This Year's SXSW Festival
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $2499 -- Luxury Yacht: French Riviera 9-Night Cruise w/HotelWindstar Cruises
- $108 & up -- Los Angeles Hotels on Sale, up to 75% Offtrivago
- $66* & up -- Nationwide Spring Fares into May, One WayVirgin America
- $629 -- Balcony: 7 Night Cruise to Jamaica, Bahamas & MexicoMSC Cruises
- $599 & up -- Cabo 4-Nt. All-Inclusive Escape w/Air, Half OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $999 & up -- 5-Night Vacation to Turks & Caicos, $400 OffCheapCaribbean.com