News Stories Tagged hotels
Some properties truly outshine the rest when it comes to the surrounding scenery.
With average hotel rates approaching $300 a night, New York City isn't cheap. But that doesn't mean there aren't affordable places to stay.
These hotels boast life-sized gingerbread houses, outdoor skating rinks, and ride-on trains for their guests.
It's the perfect time to plan an escape to one of these brand new—or newly renovated—beach hotels around the world.
These imaginatively themed hotels offer up the best in kitsch and whimsical décor.
This new property in Plymouth, Massachussets, draws inspiration from Monet's paintings.
If you want to bypass check-in and unlock your hotel room door, there's an app for that.
Luxury may come with a price, but these glamorous hotels offer experiences that justify the cost.
New York City's newest hotels bring together high design, glitz, and hip bars and restaurants.
At these top-tier properties, you'll find great deals and fun activities that make the most of the colder months.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Best River Cruises for 2015
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Under-the-Radar Attractions in the U.S.
- $609 & up -- Punta Cana All-Inclusive Trip w/Air, Save $350CheapCaribbean.com
- $339 -- One-bedroom Suite at 4-Star NYC Hotel, Reg. $449Lombardy Hotel
- $155-$175 -- San Juan 4-Diamond Hotel, Save 40%Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino
- $179 -- Puerto Rico: Luxe San Juan Resort & Casino, 40% OffPuerto Rico Tourism Company
- $69-$79 -- Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Suite incl. WeekendsSea Watch Resort
- $1499 & up -- Ecuador: 6-Night Trip w/Air, Tours and MealsFriendly Planet Travel