News Stories Tagged hotels
This new flagship property was one of the world's biggest hotel openings this year. So what's it like to actually stay there?
Some properties truly outshine the rest when it comes to the surrounding scenery.
With average hotel rates approaching $300 a night, New York City isn't cheap. But that doesn't mean there aren't affordable places to stay.
These hotels boast life-sized gingerbread houses, outdoor skating rinks, and ride-on trains for their guests.
It's the perfect time to plan an escape to one of these brand new—or newly renovated—beach hotels around the world.
These imaginatively themed hotels offer up the best in kitsch and whimsical décor.
This new property in Plymouth, Massachussets, draws inspiration from Monet's paintings.
If you want to bypass check-in and unlock your hotel room door, there's an app for that.
Luxury may come with a price, but these glamorous hotels offer experiences that justify the cost.
New York City's newest hotels bring together high design, glitz, and hip bars and restaurants.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Italy: What to Skip, and Where to Go Instead
- 10 Best Doughnut Shops in the U.S.
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 10 Best Caribbean All-Inclusive Resorts for 2015
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Things to Do in Orlando Besides Theme Parks
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- Ultimate Guide to Louisville's Hip Neighborhoods