News Stories Tagged hotels
A getaway over Martin Luther King, Jr., weekend (January 17–20, 2014) proposes the perfect remedy for staving off winter boredom. Here are six of the holiday weekend's very best hotel deals.
With its glamorous waterways and millennia of history, Istanbul is a stunner in any season. Still, savvy travelers skip the summertime throngs: Here are five ways to get in on the action this winter.
A member of the Design Hotels group, the new Mira Moon hotel flaunts cutting-edge design in Hong Kong's hip Wan Chai neighborhood.
From buzzy emerging neighborhoods to a burgeoning culinary scene, here are five reasons to visit Washington, D.C., in 2014.
From Zanzibar to Sweden, beautiful underwater properties with one-of-a-kind views have been popping up around the globe, featuring some of the most unique rooms that travelers can book.
Book a night at one of these stylish, independently owned boutique hotels, located near major airports, and your trip will be off to an excellent start with perks like free airport shuttles and full breakfast spreads.
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across their loyalty programs, changing the hotel landscape of Las Vegas for program members.
In September, new boutique hotel 1888 landed in Sydney, with an unusual claim to fame: It's the world's first Instagram-themed hotel.
Tucked into the tony Gold Coast neighborhood, the 247-room Thompson Chicago opened its doors in early October with 247 sleek guestrooms and a buzz-worthy Italian seafood eatery.
Opened December 1, W Verbier—a lavish new ski-themed hotel tucked into the Swiss Alps—represents a new direction for the widely popular hipster-oriented brand
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Go to Charleston, South Carolina Right Now
- Ultimate Walt Disney World 2014 Planner
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Europe's Best City Escapes for Spring
- America's 10 Best Spots for Seeing Wildflowers
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 15 Budget-Friendly Spring Getaways for 2014
- Top 10 Places to Go This Spring
- World's Best Overwater Bungalows
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $179 & up -- Manhattan Westin near Grand Central, Reg. $450The Westin New York Grand Central
- $1119 & up -- Oceanview: 7-Nt. Greek Isles Cruise, Save $330Royal Caribbean
- $2399 -- Luxe 10-Nt. Caribbean Cruise incl. Air, Save $2000Oceania Cruises
- $1699 -- China: 3-City, 8-Night Vacation w/Air, Save $300Friendly Planet Travel
- $1179 & up -- Big Island & Kauai 6-Nt. Package w/Air & HotelTripMasters.com
- $1045 & up -- Oahu & Kauai 6-Nts. w/Air, Hotels & TransferTripMasters.com