News Stories Tagged hotels
The posh Polynesian-themed Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach debuted in Dubai over the summer, adding another layer of luxury to lodging options in the United Arab Emirates.
Siem Reap is home to a swanky new hotel with plush guestrooms, a full-service spa, and multiple dining destinations. This Park Hyatt opened at the perfect time in this up-and-coming destination.
From Chicago Bears games to stylish restaurant and hotel openings, there’s something fun this fall in every Chicago neighborhood, from the Loop to Lincoln Park.
Come for the art and the views, but stay for the fantastic food, strong drinks, and swanky stays. Hong Kong should be at the top of your travel wishlist right now. Here's why.
Tel Aviv is home to a hip new hotel, smack in the center of its coolest 'hood. The Shenkin Hotel is modern, with a chic rooftop terrace, Dead Sea-sourced bathroom amenities, and lots of local pride.
Surrounded by hiking and biking trails on the outside, and filled with gourmet cuisine and wine lists within, South Carolina's new Hotel Domestique is a destination in itself.
We are bursting at the seams with excitement—we're revealing our carefully selected picks for our annual Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards! Fair warning: you'll want to book a room at every single one.
If its fall foliage you're after, Los Angeles can't deliver. But there's enough fun stuff going on—between the new restaurants, festivals, tours, and hotels—that you'll forget all about the falling leaves.
A sleek, new hotel has arrived in Lisbon's oldest neighborhood, Alfama. With leisurely check-ins, communal dining, and a book library to borrow from, it redefines the classic hotel concept.
In time for the annual Great Migration (July through November), three safari camps have opened in Kenya, boasting lots of luxuries along with intimate access to nature and animals.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 15 Festivals to Attend Before You Die
- 10 Best National Parks to Visit This Winter
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guides
- 10 Cheeses Worth Traveling For
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Under $100
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers
- World's 10 Best Ski Towns for Foodies
- Top 15 Warm-Weather Resorts for Families
- Incredible Private Pools at 7 Worldwide Hotels
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Kids
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $525 -- Luxe Rio de Janeiro Resort over New Year's EveSheraton Rio Hotel & Resort
- $699 & up -- Cancun All-Inclusive Beach Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $949 & up -- Caribbean: 7-Nt. Cruise on World's Largest ShipRoyal Caribbean
- $599 & up -- Weeklong Southern Caribbean CruiseRoyal Caribbean
- $849 & up -- Westin Maui 3-Nt. Vacation w/AirPleasant Holidays