News Stories Tagged hotels
It's the perfect time to plan an escape to one of these brand new—or newly renovated—beach hotels around the world.
These imaginatively themed hotels offer up the best in kitsch and whimsical décor.
This new property in Plymouth, Massachussets, draws inspiration from Monet's paintings.
If you want to bypass check-in and unlock your hotel room door, there's an app for that.
Luxury may come with a price, but these glamorous hotels offer experiences that justify the cost.
New York City's newest hotels bring together high design, glitz, and hip bars and restaurants.
At these top-tier properties, you'll find great deals and fun activities that make the most of the colder months.
This collaboration between MGM Resorts International and Morgans Hotel Group bring a boutique, un-Vegas-like feel to the Strip.
First impressions leave the greatest impressions, and these hotel lobbies are sure to mesmerize all guests passing through.
Get ready for a retreat that makes you feel like royalty.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 15 Things Not to Do in Paris
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- World's Craziest Bar Concepts
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- $199 & up -- 4-Star Westin Times Square Hotel, 25% OffThe Westin New York At Times Square
- $1733 & up -- Iceland Nature and Spa Getaway w/AirGreat Value Vacations
- $149 & up -- San Diego 4-Star Waterfront Hotel, 35% OffSheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina
- $499 & up -- Ends 4/5: Bermuda Cruise w/Up to $300 CreditNorwegian Cruise Line
- $199 & up -- Bahamas: Weekend Cruises on Norwegian w/ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $99* & up -- Premium Economy: Nationwide Fare Sale, O/WVirgin America