News Stories Tagged hotels
To see some of the best stays in the world and start planning your next getaway, look no further than our weekly roundup.
Do you know who to tip and how much when traveling? Here's a handy cheat sheet to prevent you from ever tipping too much or too little again.
Intrepid travelers heading to Myanmar will soon have a new luxury lodging option when Kempinski opens the doors of its first property there.
The chic British brand's newest outpost (its fourth in the U.S.) is also its largest, so how does it stack up against the competition?
Connoisseurs will find world-class bottles and wine country-ready tasting rooms at these luxurious properties all over the world.
Sidle up to the bar at any of these 10 excellent drinking spots, all found in some of the country's hottest new hotels.
The newest offering from the quirky-chic Firmdale Hotels offers a pleasant respite in the heart of London.
From eco-chic to Parisian sophistication, here are 12 wine country suites to suit every style.
The great game of golf may have been born in Scotland, but there are breathtakingly beautiful, wonderfully challenging courses all over the world.
The Shangri-La is London's first high-rise hotel, and the tallest in Western Europe.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 US Places to See Before You Die
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- World's Best Cruises for 2015
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- $159 & up -- LA: West Hollywood Hotel Deals w/ExtrasVisit West Hollywood
- $439 & up -- Puerto Rico: 4-Star Oceanfront Getaway, 50% OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $919* & up -- Flights to South Africa on Sale (R/T w/Tax)South African Airways
- $898* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $1279 & up -- Barcelona: 4-Star City Escape w/Tours & AirGreat Value Vacations
- $711* & up -- 2015 Fares to Europe from the U.S., R/TAir France