News Stories Tagged hotels
From gentle trails in Big Sky country to a real-deal dude ranch in Arizona, these 10 American resorts cater to your inner cowboy (or cowgirl). Get ready to shout "giddyup!"
New York City’s hotel boom shows no sign of cooling off. These 10 new hotels will transport you to a new, New York state of mind.
Across the US and around the world, the crop of hotels launching in 2014 is an exciting one. Here are the 20 new hotels we can't wait to check out this year.
Located near Bryant Park, the property was designed in part for extended-stay travelers who need a place to crash while house-hunting or working in the city.
Check out our picks for the six best places to stay in New Jersey for Super Bowl weekend, along with tips on how to get to the game from each spot.
Are you too cool for school? Not if you want to stay in any of these hip hotels, all of which make the grade when it comes to combining contemporary design with whimsical classroom accents.
Staying in the Caribbean during peak season doesn't have to involve a hefty price tag. These island gems feature world-class amenities, outstanding scenery, and great locations—all at an affordable cost.
Tampa has a new culinary hotspot where foodies can eat, stay, and play—the Epicurean Hotel. Part of the Autograph Collection by Marriott, the 137-room boutique hotel is located in Tampa's hip SoHo neighborhood.
The new Rosewood London is London's latest luxury property, touting a hip twist on Edwardian style, complete with a spa and a bar stocked with some thousand antique books.
Hyatt Hotels Corporation's growing Andaz brand unveiled its latest property, the Andaz Peninsula Papagayo, in Guanacaste, Costa Rica, on December 20.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Go to Charleston, South Carolina, Right Now
- Ultimate Walt Disney World 2014 Planner
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- America's 10 Best Spots for Seeing Wildflowers
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- Europe's Best City Escapes for Spring
- 15 Budget-Friendly Spring Getaways for 2014
- 15 Most Breathtaking World Heritage Sites
- World's Best Overwater Bungalows
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $109* -- San Jose to Boise this Spring, One WayAlaska Airlines
- $1899 & up -- Ireland in Summer: 8-Nt., 4-City Trip w/AirAer Lingus Vacation Store
- $99* -- Sacramento to Boise this Spring, One WayAlaska Airlines
- $170 -- 4-Star Panama City Beach Resort, 55% OffWestin Playa Bonita Panama
- $2399 -- Luxe 10-Nt. Caribbean Cruise incl. Air, Save $2000Oceania Cruises
- $179* -- Coast-to-Coast Spring Fares into May, One WayVirgin America