News Stories Tagged hotel review
This new flagship property was one of the world's biggest hotel openings this year. So what's it like to actually stay there?
This new property in Plymouth, Massachussets, draws inspiration from Monet's paintings.
This collaboration between MGM Resorts International and Morgans Hotel Group bring a boutique, un-Vegas-like feel to the Strip.
The chic British brand's newest outpost (its fourth in the U.S.) is also its largest, so how does it stack up against the competition?
The newest offering from the quirky-chic Firmdale Hotels offers a pleasant respite in the heart of London.
The Shangri-La is London's first high-rise hotel, and the tallest in Western Europe.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- New All-Inclusive Resort Azul Sensatori Jamaica Opens in Negril
- $68 & up -- Arizona: Lake, Grand Canyon & Sedona ToursVisit Mesa
- $145-$175 -- Seattle 4-Star Starwood Hotels on Sale, 30% OffStarwood Hotels and Resorts
- $50 & up -- Myrtle Beach Hotel & Resort SaleVisit Myrtle Beach
- $127* & up -- Cheap Flights to Portland, Ore. (R/T, w/Tax)Travel Portland
- $138 & up -- San Francisco: 4-Star Hotel Holiday DealsSan Francisco Travel
- $235 & up -- 4-Star Kauai Resort w/Two-for-One BreakfastSheraton Kauai Resort