News Stories Tagged hotel openings
This collaboration between MGM Resorts International and Morgans Hotel Group bring a boutique, un-Vegas-like feel to the Strip.
Intrepid travelers heading to Myanmar will soon have a new luxury lodging option when Kempinski opens the doors of its first property there.
The chic British brand's newest outpost (its fourth in the U.S.) is also its largest, so how does it stack up against the competition?
The newest offering from the quirky-chic Firmdale Hotels offers a pleasant respite in the heart of London.
This visually stunning, electrifying metropolis has seen a flurry of new hotel openings in the last year. Here are 10 of the best.
The luxury Koh-I Nor Hotel offers ski-in, ski-out access to the French Alps, two restaurants, stunning views, and more.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Hotels With Over-the-Top Christmas Decorations
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- New All-Inclusive Resort Azul Sensatori Jamaica Opens in Negril
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- $235 & up -- 4-Star Kauai Resort w/Two-for-One BreakfastSheraton Kauai Resort
- $711* & up -- 2015 Fares to Europe from the U.S., R/TAir France
- $129 -- 3-Night Winter Bahamas Cruise on Royal CaribbeanCruise.com
- $50 & up -- Myrtle Beach Hotel & Resort SaleVisit Myrtle Beach
- $103 & up -- NYC: Starwood Hotel Sale, Up to 30% OffStarwood Hotels and Resorts
- $119 -- Boston: Cambridge Hotel Suite w/Wi-Fi, 35% OffDoubleTree Suites by Hilton Boston - Cambridge