News Stories Tagged hotel openings
This collaboration between MGM Resorts International and Morgans Hotel Group bring a boutique, un-Vegas-like feel to the Strip.
Intrepid travelers heading to Myanmar will soon have a new luxury lodging option when Kempinski opens the doors of its first property there.
The chic British brand's newest outpost (its fourth in the U.S.) is also its largest, so how does it stack up against the competition?
The newest offering from the quirky-chic Firmdale Hotels offers a pleasant respite in the heart of London.
This visually stunning, electrifying metropolis has seen a flurry of new hotel openings in the last year. Here are 10 of the best.
The luxury Koh-I Nor Hotel offers ski-in, ski-out access to the French Alps, two restaurants, stunning views, and more.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- 15 Under-the-Radar Vacation Destinations
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 10 Places to Go This Winter
- How to Use the Internet to Find the Best Airplane Seats
- Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2014: The Best Travel Deals
- $1084* & up -- Fly to Brazil from the U.S. (Roundtrip)TAM Airlines
- $978 & up -- Ireland: 4-City Vacation w/Air & Rental CarGreat Value Vacations
- $599 & up -- Jamaica: Riu Negril Getaway w/Air, Save $300CheapCaribbean.com
- $919* & up -- Flights to South Africa on Sale (R/T w/Tax)South African Airways
- $375 & up -- Cancun 3-Night Vacations incl. Air, Save $250Pleasant Holidays
- $1899 -- Guided Jordan & Dead Sea Adventure w/Air, $1195 OffGate 1 Travel