News Stories Tagged hong kong
From molecular-engineered ice cream to ultra-high-end Asian fusion dining, here are seven can't-miss eateries to try in Hong Kong.
This visually stunning, electrifying metropolis has seen a flurry of new hotel openings in the last year. Here are 10 of the best.
A member of the Design Hotels group, the new Mira Moon hotel flaunts cutting-edge design in Hong Kong's hip Wan Chai neighborhood.
Come for the art and the views, but stay for the fantastic food, strong drinks, and swanky stays. Hong Kong should be at the top of your travel wishlist right now. Here's why.
Behind Hong Kong's towering skyline skyscrapers is a world of unique, diverse downtown enclaves, from the bohemian to the sports-obsessed. Here are 5 off-the-beaten-track Hong Kong attractions.
Hong Kong is one of Asia's most exciting cities. But after a few days of crowds and hustle-bustle, you may need a break. These 5 day trips offer a slower pace not far from the city center.
Hong Kong is known for great food, buzzing nightlife, inspiring attractions, and for having one of the largest expat communities in Asia. One expat peels the curtain back on what it's really like to live there.
Often just a side trip from Hong Kong, Macau is known as a gambler's paradise. But on a recent trip, we discovered there's so much more: think fine dining, soothing spas, and cultural extravaganzas.
Topographically, hilly Hong Kong is a place of highs and lows. And the same can be said of the city cost-wise. But if you plan your trip right (with our top tips), you'll be splurging and saving in all the right places.
A cross between Hong Kong and Tokyo, Taipei offers everything from upscale design hotels to themed cafes, and a lot of Hello Kitty to boot.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- Top 10 State Fairs in the U.S.
- How to Renew Your Passport
- Long Weekend in Lisbon
- 10 of Hemingway's Favorite Haunts
- How to Use Twitter to Rebook a Canceled Flight
- How to Cure Jet Lag
- Wine Lover's Guide to South Africa
- Car Lover's Guide to Germany
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $9.10 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com
- $2149 & up -- Luxe China River Cruise w/Air, $1100 OffVacances Sinorama
- $529 & up -- Riviera Maya: 4-Star Eco Getaway w/Air, 55% OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $2839 & up -- Sydney, Adelaide, Cairns 12-Nt. Trip w/AirDown Under Answers
- $3115 & up -- China: Shanghai & Beijing Escape w/Air & ToursGreat Value Vacations
- $1519 & up -- Singapore, Kuala Lumpur & Bali 6 Nts. w/AirTripMasters.com