News Stories Tagged honeymoon
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime. But that doesn't mean you have to forego the dream of sand and sun—try these exotic beach destinations instead.
There's a light at the end of the wedding-planning tunnel: the honeymoon. Bypass the stress of trip planning thanks to our expert tips, and find the right trip for your post-wedding cool-down.
As soon as you've climbed out of that white dress, it's time for sleeping in and lazing about with your better half. You've chosen the destination, now figure out what to wear.
New York has become the sixth state in America that will grant marriage licenses to same-sex couples. Hotels and popular event spaces from New York City to Niagara Falls are celebrating the passage of this progressive law by introducing special deals, both for weddings and honeymoons.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- $60 & up -- South Myrtle Beach Oceanview RoomSurfside Beach Resort
- $185 & up -- New 4-Star Punta Cana 'Westin' Resort, Save 25%Westin Puntacana Resort & Club
- $125 & up -- Vancouver Stanley Park Hotel, 40% OffThe Westin Bayshore Vancouver
- $168 & up -- USVI: Winter Resort Sale incl. Flight CreditsBookIt.com
- $94-$151 -- Chicago: 4-Star Michigan Avenue Hotel, 55% OffThe Westin Michigan Avenue
- $928* & up -- Fly to Brazil from the U.S. (Roundtrip)TAM Airlines