News Stories Tagged home exchange
A New York City judge has ruled against the use of apartments for "transient tenants," which includes vacationers renting a place for 30 days or less. This will mean huge shifts for rental sites like Airbnb.
Instead of a hotel, why not try a luxury short-term rental? A new service offers upscale homes in New York and London, complete with concierge service.
The home exchange concept isn't new, but its popularity is rising, thanks to the difficult economy and the proliferation of online sites that connect potential travelers. Follow our five steps to ensure every home exchange is a resounding success.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- 15 Under-the-Radar Vacation Destinations
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 10 Places to Go This Winter
- How to Use the Internet to Find the Best Airplane Seats
- Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2014: The Best Travel Deals
- $978 & up -- Ireland: 4-City Vacation w/Air & Rental CarGreat Value Vacations
- $115 -- Savannah 4-Star Resort incl. Room Upgrade, 50% OffWestin Savannah Harbor Resort & Spa
- $179 & up -- Mediterranean Cruises incl. Italy & SpainNorwegian Cruise Line
- $104 & up -- San Francisco Hotel incl. Breakfast, 45% OffBookIt.com
- $1084* & up -- Fly to Brazil from the U.S. (Roundtrip)TAM Airlines
- $203 & up -- NYC: Westin Times Square Hotel, 35% OffThe Westin New York Times Square