News Stories Tagged hikes
When you reach the end of the Hana Highway, don't be in a hurry to head back. We give you five reasons to linger in Hana, the tiny town at the end of the road.
For a look at South Africa's spectacular natural beauty, head to the aptly named Wild Coast on the country's eastern shore.
Expansive views, towering trees, and dramatic geology await you on these 10 trails around the country.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Small Airlines You Should Know
- 10 Best River Cruises for 2014
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to New York City
- Fodor's Approved: 10 Best Carry-On Bags for 2014
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 5 Reasons to Visit Nuremberg
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- $10.95 & up -- Rental Cars across the United StatesHotwire.com
- $179 & up -- Mediterranean Cruises incl. Italy & SpainNorwegian Cruise Line
- $1942 & up -- Spain: 4-City, Self-Drive Tour w/Air & CarGreat Value Vacations
- $64 & up -- Savannah Hotels, B&Bs and Inns on Sale, 60% OffVisit Savannah
- $102 & up -- San Francisco: 4-Star Hotel Holiday DealsSan Francisco Travel
- $152 & up -- 4-Star Westin NYC-Area Hotel, 40% OffThe Westin Jersey City Newport