News Stories Tagged hawaii
Hawaii's sixth largest island, Lanai, is one of its least visited because there's just not much to do. But change and development are on the horizon, so head there now to discover its natural beauty sans crowds.
From coast to coast, our country has endless hiking trails through varied and wildly beautiful landscapes. From oceanfront to mountainside and from moderate to advanced, here are 7 top trails.
Booking a free flight with miles gets you bragging rights. Make that a free flight to Hawaii and you've got unbridled joy. Our resident frequent flyer expert breaks down her most hard-won tips.
A family trip to Hawaii's Big Island would be one filled with outdoor thrills, animal adventures, and educational experiences. Top it off with great food, and you've got unforgettable memories, too.
Waikiki Beach is heating up with a new boutique hotel: the Shoreline Hotel. Think 1970s meets the digital age, with contemporary art, mod furnishings, and a Mexican-meets-Caribbean eatery.
This week (April 20-28) is National Parks Week, meaning visitors can enjoy the great outdoors sans entry fee. Whether you go this week, or spread your trips out all summer-long, these are the six parks to hit this year.
Don't let the Big Island's moniker deter you from exploring this diverse, lush, and fantastic island. Take our tips (and a map) and you'll be tackling its peaks and creeks in no time.
Whether it's a bachelorette party or a gaggle of girls who are looking to get away, we've got just the spot. From boutique-meets-outdoors Jamaica to charming, cool Montreal, this is where to book now.
Think a long weekend in Hawaii is an impossibility for East Coasters? Think again. With direct (and affordable) flights from NYC, four days in Oahu is easier than you think. Next stop, paradise.
The deck of a cruise ship isn't just a classic lounge spot - it's a way to show your kids the world. They'll find more than just a great pool on these six itineraries guaranteed to entertain kids of all ages.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- World's Best Cruises for 2015
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $299 -- Balcony: 4-Night Bahamas Cruise on CelebrityCruise.com
- $138 & up -- San Francisco: 4-Star Hotel Holiday DealsSan Francisco Travel
- $127* & up -- Cheap Flights to Portland, Ore. (R/T, w/Tax)Travel Portland
- $999 & up -- Hawaii Cruise Sale w/Choice of ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $289 & up -- Caribbean Cruise Sale w/Choice of ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $89 & up -- Hotel Deals Across Arizona through WinterVisit Arizona