News Stories Tagged hawaii
While many all-inclusive chains are well-known and already wildly popular, read on for 7 options that have remained blissfully under-the-radar or are new brand-new on the scene.
With winter weather creeping in, a Hawaii vacation sounds downright genius. Here are a a few island-friendly wardrobe picks, primed for stocking your suitcase.
From breathtaking beaches to world-class dining and aquatic adventures, these 10 Hawaiian resorts offer something for every desire from luxury to romance.
Fall is filled to the brim with festivals and new openings in Hawaii. Whether you go for a marathon, a lesson in coconut history, or to check out Maui's newest hotel, just make sure you go this fall.
Humpback whales are Hawaii's other visitors that show up every year. They stick around from December through May, making that the best time to go see them up close in all their glory.
If you needed one, the new Vive Hotel is happy to provide yet another reason to head to Waikiki Beach. Modern creature comforts mix with regional touches and Hawaiian cuisine at this new stay.
When on Maui, you'll have no trouble finding a good meal. Traditional huli huli chicken. Moist kalua pork. Fresh off the boat ahi tuna. Spicy Asian noodles. Come hungry.
Road trips are a favorite summer pastime and there are endless drives to take in the US. But there are a few that are truly iconic, passing stunning scenes and charming towns. Here are the 4 you just can't miss.
For when the kids get bored of building sandcastles while the parents hang out at the tiki bar, here are nine activities and destinations guaranteed to entertain the youngsters and the young-at-hearts alike.
Do you dream about going snout-to-snout with a bear, or at least observing a bear from a safe and responsible distance? These 10 trips come with bears, rays, bison, and more!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 15 Festivals to Attend Before You Die
- 10 Best National Parks to Visit This Winter
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guides
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Under $100
- World's 10 Best Ski Towns for Foodies
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers
- 10 Cheeses Worth Traveling For
- Incredible Private Pools at 7 Worldwide Hotels
- Top 15 Warm-Weather Resorts for Families
- 7 Quirky American Winter Festivals
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $449 & up -- 5-Night Bermuda Cruise on Royal CaribbeanAmerican Express Travel
- $257 & up -- Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Adults-Only ResortExcellence Riviera Cancun
- $419 & up -- 4-Night Caribbean Cruise to CozumelRoyal Caribbean
- $1599 & up -- 'World's Best' Caribbean Cruises, over 60% OffWindstar Cruises
- $894* -- Fly to Exotic Cook Islands from West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand