News Stories Tagged hawaii
When you reach the end of the Hana Highway, don't be in a hurry to head back. We give you five reasons to linger in Hana, the tiny town at the end of the road.
It's not hard to find bliss in sunshine and warm breezes, particularly when you've made a fast retreat from winter's frosty edge. But there are places in this world where stays take you beyond bliss. Here are a dozen properties—some splurges and some saves—in beautiful, balmy settings where you'll be stretched and massaged, cocooned and cared for guilt free. In these places, you see, nurturing health and well-being, quieting the spirit, and pampering yourself are entirely the point.
Traveling to the farthest-flung state isn't cheap, but Hawaii has a collection of chic spots for reasonable prices. Enjoy all the Aloha State has to offer with these 10 affordable picks.
From the chic Food & Wine Festival to the wacky SPAM JAM In Waikiki, the flavors of this island's summer and fall festivals cater to a wide range of taste buds.
From French Polynesia to Bermuda, there's no shortage of tropical islands that draw cruise ships to their shores. Here are five to consider when planning your next romantic getaway.
This collection of a dozen Hawaii restaurants, most of which are Fodor’s Choice honorees, will make you want to book your flight to the Aloha State right now.
While many all-inclusive chains are well-known and already wildly popular, read on for 7 options that have remained blissfully under-the-radar or are new brand-new on the scene.
With winter weather creeping in, a Hawaii vacation sounds downright genius. Here are a a few island-friendly wardrobe picks, primed for stocking your suitcase.
From breathtaking beaches to world-class dining and aquatic adventures, these 10 Hawaiian resorts offer something for every desire from luxury to romance.
Fall is filled to the brim with festivals and new openings in Hawaii. Whether you go for a marathon, a lesson in coconut history, or to check out Maui's newest hotel, just make sure you go this fall.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- How to Use the Internet to Find the Best Airplane Seats
- 15 Under-the-Radar Vacation Destinations
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2014: The Best Travel Deals
- 10 Places to Go This Winter
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- $44 & up -- Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort, Save 35%Ocean Reef Resort
- $134-$143 -- Colombia: 4-Star Bogota Hotel, Save 40%Sheraton Bogota Hotel
- $1199 -- Hawaiian Islands 15-Night Cruise on PrincessPrincess Cruises
- $899 -- Andes & South America 16-Night Cruise on PrincessPrincess Cruises
- $1995 & up -- Australia 12-Night, 4-City Land Only EscapeSpringboard Vacations
- $789 & up -- Ends 12/2: Alaska Cruises w/$250 CreditNorwegian Cruise Line