News Stories Tagged green travel
Walk softly on forest trails and keep as quiet as you can. You'll spot more wildlife and maintain the natural atmosphere of the forest for other visitors, too. Stay on marked trails and never approach animals; user your zoom lense to capture close-ups.
Being eco-conscious is the only way to ensure that Africa's amazing biodiversity continues to thrive for years to come. Follow our four tips to minimize your footprint.
Combining travel and volunteering, voluntourism is a popular trend, whether it's helping the environment or local community. Here's what to expect and where to find the right program for you to give back while you travel.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Top Bakeries Across the US
- World's 10 Best Trips for Wine Lovers
- 20 Gorgeous Seaside Towns in Italy
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- Romantic Getaway: Long Weekend in San Juan
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- 5 Best Perks of Flying in Premium Economy
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $267 -- New 4-Star Punta Cana 'Westin' Resort, 30% OffWestin Puntacana Resort & Club
- $96 & up -- San Diego Hotels on Sale, up to 75% Offtrivago
- $130 & up -- Downtown Chicago 4-Star Hotel, Save 45%The Westin Chicago River North
- $1045 & up -- Oahu & Kauai 6-Night Vacation w/Air & HotelsTripMasters.com
- $2229 & up -- Tahiti & Fiji Islands 23-Day CruiseCarnival Cruise Lines
- $899 & up -- Ends 4/25: Hawaii Weeklong Cruise w/CreditNorwegian Cruise Line