News Stories Tagged green travel
Walk softly on forest trails and keep as quiet as you can. You'll spot more wildlife and maintain the natural atmosphere of the forest for other visitors, too. Stay on marked trails and never approach animals; user your zoom lense to capture close-ups.
Being eco-conscious is the only way to ensure that Africa's amazing biodiversity continues to thrive for years to come. Follow our four tips to minimize your footprint.
Combining travel and volunteering, voluntourism is a popular trend, whether it's helping the environment or local community. Here's what to expect and where to find the right program for you to give back while you travel.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- New All-Inclusive Resort Azul Sensatori Jamaica Opens in Negril
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- 10 Hotels With Over-the-Top Christmas Decorations
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- $50-$57 -- Myrtle Beach Resort: Oceanfront & Jacuzzi SuitesSea Crest Resort
- $199-$239 -- Oahu: Waikiki 4-Star Resort, 60% OffHilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort
- $394 -- Balcony: 4-Night Bahamas Cruise on CelebrityCruise.com
- $139 -- 4-Star Hotel at Boston Logan Int'l Airport, Save 30%Hilton Boston Logan Airport
- $3699 -- 7-Nt. All-Inclu. Caribbean Cruise w/Drinks & AirRegent Seven Seas Cruises
- $1198* & up -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand