News Stories Tagged grand canyon national park
For 17 days in 2012, admission to more than 100 of the country's National Parks will be free. Popular parks on the list include Grand Canyon, Yosemite, Yellowstone and Acadia.
Planning a family National Park trip this summer? Remember that even the most beautiful scenery can quickly become boring for little ones with short attention spans. Here are some of our top family experiences, from cowboy cookouts to animal encounters, at the most popular national parks.
From blazing sunsets to gigantic caverns full of bats, here's where to find the magic of the Southwest.
Want to take your own kids on the road this summer? Here are ten U.S. National Parks that won't disappoint.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Places to Go This Fall
- Top 10 Fall Trips for Food Lovers
- 10 Best Casino Restaurants in the World
- 11 Must-See Ch?teaux Outside Paris
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- Europe's 10 Most Epic Hiking Trails
- World's Best Golf Resorts
- Long Weekend in Palenque, Mexico
- Top 5 New York City Activities for Teens
- How to Pack Light for a Trip
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $119 & up -- Weekends: Houston Hotel near Galleria, 45% OffThe Westin Galleria Houston
- $63-$79 -- Condo at Panama City Beachfront Resort, Half OffBookIt.com
- $2725 & up -- Auckland & Sydney 6-Nt. Trip w/Air & HotelsTripMasters.com
- $639* & up -- Fly to Peru from the U.S. (Roundtrip w/Tax)LAN
- $1599 & up -- 15-Night Cruise to Hawaii on PrincessAmerican Express Travel
- $199 & up -- Weekends at 4-Star Times Square HotelSheraton New York Times Square